+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Warne

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Decent in div one but way out of his depth in the cship
    Tactically naive
    Too nice with the players
    Bigs up the opposition
    Nowt but a fitness coach
    Tony just chose the cheap option
    Needs help tacticaly
    we need a defensive coach
    stop with the negative stuff
    Let the players play football Warny
    change to 352 please it suits us better
    stop bigging up the oppo

He did all the above and we are way better for it. Still people like you come out with stupid posts like the above.
    Last edited by BigLadonOS; 06-02-2021 at 10:24 PM.

🤔🤔I think you may find what Flour posted was intended as a P155 take

...i think we'll always struggle in this league, but maybe "struggle" a bit higher up around 17th/18th.

We will always be the poor relations down the street, but we can upset a lot of rich relations who think they're better....UTM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gainsbro_Miller View Post
    ����I think you may find what Flour posted was intended as a P155 take
    I think it was more a dig at people like me who were saying all the stuff he posted trying to make us look stupid but it has backfired on him because now he has made those changes it has all fallen into place for the team proving our point rather than making us look daft which was what he was trying to do.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Needs help tacticaly
    we need a defensive coach
    stop with the negative stuff
    Let the players play football Warny
    change to 352 please it suits us better
    stop bigging up the oppo

He did all the above and we are way better for it. Still people like you come out with stupid posts like the above.
    That's not the true story though is it as There's a lot more to it than that.
    He has changed his formation but there were a lot of issues that were preventing PW being able to pick up a few wins
    Such as
    LTI,s
    Giving away daft goals
    covid
    Lack of concentration in injury time
    Regularly giving away penalties
    Really bad refereeing decisions
    Players still battling with demons from personal issues
    A small section of fans constantly having a dig on social media

There's more than that but I won't repeat them all but most of the above he has little control of
    Now after he's been swimming against the tide he has a fair tailwind behind him and hey presto he's hit a rich vein of form

So your view of what's changed it a very limited explanation of what's actually happened

I would not want any other Championship manager.FULL STOP!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    I would not want any other Championship manager.FULL STOP!!!!!
    We can't afford most of them

Yes he’s proving some of us wrong including me but I did say mid table from start so I’ll be disappointed if that doesn’t happen

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    That's not the true story though is it as There's a lot more to it than that.
    He has changed his formation but there were a lot of issues that were preventing PW being able to pick up a few wins
    Such as
    LTI,s
    Giving away daft goals
    covid
    Lack of concentration in injury time
    Regularly giving away penalties
    Really bad refereeing decisions
    Players still battling with demons from personal issues
    A small section of fans constantly having a dig on social media

There's more than that but I won't repeat them all but most of the above he has little control of
    Now after he's been swimming against the tide he has a fair tailwind behind him and hey presto he's hit a rich vein of form

So your view of what's changed it a very limited explanation of what's actually happened
    Ofcourse it is a limited explanation of what has happend but you also have to take in to account that since he stopped bigging up the oppo and since Dale Tonge came to the club and the 352 formation is used correctly instead of how it was used before Tongey came here and just from those few things alone you have to admit that what we were saying about tactics, coaching and the way he would big up teams actualy hit the nail on the head and that we did know what we were talking about. If you are not willing to concede that then you like most on here oare burying your head in the sand and not giving credit where credit is due but still have to have a dig at those of us who were saying these things.

There’s always excuses

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast