+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Paul Warne

Even allowing for extremely unsupported restrictive circumstances no one will be employing a manager with 3 relegations in 5 years on his CV.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Even allowing for extremely unsupported restrictive circumstances no one will be employing a manager with 3 relegations in 5 years on his CV.
    Any future jobs away from the Millers for PW isn't really of great interest for me. I'm interested by what he does whilst he is our manager. And those clubs you speak of, they may employ someone with 2 promotions in the 2 seasons they have had in league 1...

Norwich promoted

He's happy

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post

So you actually think that no one will employ a manager with 3 relegations on his CV, although at the moment it's still only 2 relegations, although I'm struggling to think of any unsupported restrictive circumstances that you are claiming?
    A manager who with the 2 relegations from the championship, although he did inherit one of them, who had the lowest budget in the league on the first 2 relegations, and 2nd lowest budget this season, who has produced a squad on a poundland budget for this league that even now could survive.
    To be honest, the best thing I could say to you is that you are a wind up merchant, but if you aren't and you genuinely believe what you are saying, then you have absolutely no concept of football UTM

Blame the other 20 teams for being better than us.

No I didn’t think he’d answer.

At the end of day it’s the managers head on the line whether we agree or not, TS will I’m sure do what he thinks is best whether we agree or not.

Imo there were games where Warney was to blame and cost us points but yes some players can be blamed also

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Norwich promoted

He's happy
    Delia too.
    Let's spend £5m and pocket the other £150m or so....again.

It beats making casseroles for a living.
    Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsey will be seething. Wrong business model lads

Guardiola has just f-d up Man City's season by throwing away the cup playing his second team including the wanchors Steffen and Mendy...
    How's that stack against Warney's mistakes? Even the best screw up....
    He's a good bloke and I'd rather go down with him again than stop up with a twunt like Evans ic.
    Anyway we're stopping up so what does it matter?

It's only because Paul Warne is a good manager that you expect better from this team.

The amount of games with the way we play and a small squad in space off a week has done it's damage

Only when Paul Warne leaves will you actually realise how good he is.

If he goes to a club that can compete financially in this league he will be top 10.

I would love to see him at Middlesbrough or Derby if he ever does leave here.

The bloke deserves it.

Freebies and loans from the reserve teams or league 1 teams are battling against multi million pound internationals.

But you can't see it or understand it.

If Paul Warne deserves to go because he can't take us any further than Tony stewart needs to go aswell as he can't back us in the championship.

Aparr from maybe a freak season were we survive.

Admit we are what we are or get Tony stewart out of the club he is not a championship chairman.

Paul warne has to bring in players who are injury prone , young players starting out on there careers older players coming to the end of there careers, it’s all we can afford. Chairman hasn’t backed the manager in the championship.I’ve said on another thread it’s no coincidence the warne does well in league one but struggles in the championship. Warne has made mistakes but the biggest mistake is the chairman not backing the manager in the league we are now in . It’s the same with contacts , no long contacts so players are allowed to leave for peanuts. The dexster blackstock affect. Who was to blame for that ?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast