Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Pube sandwich crossing competition

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    11,725

    Pube sandwich crossing competition

    Anyone that can name the first player to make a decent cross gets a pube sandwich.

    Don't worry, absolutely no-one will get it.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    16,326
    Logan ( last 3 minutes)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,243
    Couple questions before I enter, would you be willing to post the prize to the NE for the winner or is it collection only?

    Brown or white bread? and is there a gluten free option?

    Hayes 2022

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    11,725
    Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Couple questions before I enter, would you be willing to post the prize to the NE for the winner or is it collection only?

    Brown or white bread? and is there a gluten free option?

    Hayes 2022
    By "collection" only.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,069
    Considine is better at crossing the ball than any of our so called wide players.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,650
    Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Considine is better at crossing the ball than any of our so called wide players.
    This is a fact. A sad fact, but a fact nonetheless.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,074
    Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Considine is better at crossing the ball than any of our so called wide players.
    Makes you wonder what is going on at Cormack Park...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,223
    Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Makes you wonder what is going on at Cormack Park...
    Errrm, errr .... maybe .... errrr .... Transforming Considine into a player better at crossing the ball than any of our so called wide players??

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    11,725
    Roll over.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,243
    We grow again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •