+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir Shanks

Why unprecedented though?

During the good times of 2007-2015 I wanted them to beat Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs and Motherwell on occasion as that's who we were usually competing for 3rd/4th with in that period

Before that when we were shyte for a few years pre Levein I wanted them to beat all the other teams near the bottom

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Thing is Shanks isn't finished scoring yet. In fact he's just getting started, so that makes your daft comparison with the Moose Coos Erse Banjo Boy and Billy Piles just looking stupid.
    Yes I can see he’s still not finished scoring yet , rattling them in every week I see ?
    Gone from a 3,000, 000 player to a £300 player in one season against top defenders and decent goalies
    Found right out he’ll never play in the dark blue of Scotland again , that’s for sure

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    Yes I can see he’s still not finished scoring yet , rattling them in every week I see ?
    Gone from a 3,000, 000 player to a £300 player in one season against top defenders and decent goalies
    Found right out he’ll never play in the dark blue of Scotland again , that’s for sure
    🤣🤣 oh your serious...

This is a prime example of a poster who clearly knows f uck all about football. Mind you if you follow a s hit team who are teetering on the brink of league one obscurity, i suppose we can’t blame your inability to gauge any quality when you see it. It really is quite sad. Now jog on and watch as the fun circle another relegation battle, not from the premiership but the championship. OYF!

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    He has more than Caniggia did for you in less games

Lol
    Caniggia was a midfielder ‘ he had a decent strike rate from midfield , Jaun 1’2’3 Sara and Willie Falconer were the strikers during CC33 days at dens , so the comparison should be goals per game with big jaun, or Willie think you’re man will be well behind

Caniggia was a midfielder ‘ he had a decent strike rate from midfield , Jaun 1’2’3 Sara and Willie Falconer were the strikers during CC33 days at dens , so the comparison should be goals per game with big jaun, or Willie think you’re man will be well behind
    Its ok, we can look at the history books as well! We do though need to look a wee bit further back for our greatest achievement, when you dont have that far for your ahem, "achievement"!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claudio_Caniggia

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/clau.../spieler/10367

not so, you really are beyond help...

Found right out that’s for sure

DUNDEE FC last 5 90 min results
    27.02.21Morton Dundee FC 2 : 2
    20.02.21 Dundee FC Queen of South2 : 3
    30.01.21Raith Dundee FC 3 : 1
    22.01.21Arbroath Dundee FC 1 : 1
    09.01.21Dundee FC Bonnyrigg Rose 1:1

So what will happen 1st?
    Shankland getting called up for Scotland squad again or Fun playing in Premiership

ffs notso he's no scored for 2 weeks and you're on here to criticise, seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    ffs notso he's no scored for 2 weeks and you're on here to criticise, seriously?
    It’s the amount he’s scored in this league not the last 2 weeks , the one on ones he’s fu%ked up against better keepers

Quote Originally Posted by Mecca_Sheikh View Post
    That proves what I said , it’s says he’s a winger or a forward , he’s never been the main striker in any team he’s played for ,
    Jaun and Willie were main strikers Canniga played wide midfield , a winger

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)