+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir Shanks

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    That proves what I said , it’s says he’s a winger or a forward , he’s never been the main striker in any team he’s played for ,
    Jaun and Willie were main strikers Canniga played wide midfield , a winger
    Yeh,yeh, whatever floats your boat. Couldnae gie a phuck.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    ffs notso he's no scored for 2 weeks and you're on here to criticise, seriously?
    To be honest I’m just board , I canna get talking about football on my own board , it’s all anti Snp and conspiracy Sh1t all the decent posters have left now , sorry I’ll away and find somewhere else to talk football , your lad Shanklands a decent player by the way

It’s the amount he’s scored in this league not the last 2 weeks , the one on ones he’s fu%ked up against better keepers
    You've came back and opened up a thread that hasn't had any activity on it since....'surprise surprise'...... Shankland's last goal. I think you're talking 💩💩💩

To be honest I’m just board , I canna get talking about football on my own board , it’s all anti Snp and conspiracy Sh1t all the decent posters have left now , sorry I’ll away and find somewhere else to talk football , your lad Shanklands a decent player by the way
    Your board is a joke. DRoss has well & truly killed it. Anyone's welcome here, but if you pop over just for a fishing trip then you won't last too long. 🎣👍🏼

It’s the amount he’s scored in this league not the last 2 weeks , the one on ones he’s fu%ked up against better keepers
    its not helped the fact we've been playing defensively the majority of the season and he's had zero service oor midfield creates f uck all

lol, point taken ha ha

you no on the dark blues board?

Caniggia was a midfielder ‘ he had a decent strike rate from midfield , Jaun 1’2’3 Sara and Willie Falconer were the strikers during CC33 days at dens , so the comparison should be goals per game with big jaun, or Willie think you’re man will be well behind

Nonsense, was played up top too, at Rangers also

How many did those others score for you in the prem? Compare it to Daly for us

He's made it into the Spy Sports team of the month for February along with Benji, Edwards and Smith. Great to see us have 4 players in it.

Dropped from the Scotland squad.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)