+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Rory Sutherland

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    White people rioting in support of ethnic minorities - so so baaaaaad
    White people rioting in support of white supremacy - so so goooood

White people bad. Statues bad. FOX news bad. GB news bad. Churchill bad. Colonel Tom bad. Uncle Tom bad😎. English bad. Two Genders bad. Women wanting to be safe bad. Capitalism bad. Police bad. Social conservatives bad. Free speech bad. Working class bad. Brexit bad😂. Coos, pigs and lamb bad. Log fires bad. Coal bad. Warm summer bad. Cauld winter bad. Democracy bad. Cars bad. Oil bad....unless it's Scottish at €100 a pint.😎

When the quarantine hotels are up in running in Scotland, the country will be in a position to start removing some of the restrictions, at least get the high st shops open again, still can't get a haircut which is a joke. The country will always be held back by the incompetence of the UK govt unfortunately, hopefully this is reflected in the May elections. And rros doesn't mind labels, he uses them all the time
    I think we are being held back by an incompetent parliament at Holyrood too! I will be interested to see if the election does take place in May. It seems unfair to hold an election when there may be significant numbers of the population unable through lockdown or tier restrictions on travel to vote. SNP are a minority government. All the other parties should unite to extend this parliament until the country is free of covid restrictions. That would have the benefit of keeping the people who are organising our response in place until they have fixed things. It might be very good for the SNP in that they have the chance to demonstrate that they do care about something other than independence. It might also give the Greens a chance to consider why Scottish nationalism is good and British nationalism is bad. Conservatives know they are going to have to develop a strong green agenda so why not try to work with the Greens to try to get business friendly policies. Apologies if I have posted this before.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I think we are being held back by an incompetent parliament at Holyrood too! I will be interested to see if the election does take place in May. It seems unfair to hold an election when there may be significant numbers of the population unable through lockdown or tier restrictions on travel to vote. SNP are a minority government. All the other parties should unite to extend this parliament until the country is free of covid restrictions. That would have the benefit of keeping the people who are organising our response in place until they have fixed things. It might be very good for the SNP in that they have the chance to demonstrate that they do care about something other than independence. It might also give the Greens a chance to consider why Scottish nationalism is good and British nationalism is bad. Conservatives know they are going to have to develop a strong green agenda so why not try to work with the Greens to try to get business friendly policies. Apologies if I have posted this before.
    Sturgeon is interested in sturgeon.....she will have election.

Hoping salmond gives press conference tomorrow and dosent take part.

And another revelation from high ranking SNP official tonight basically confirming a witch hunt and corruption at the heart of Govt.

Its a massive scandal that should be on every front page tomorrow but won't be.

People who genuinely believe in independence have to turn their backs on this party.

It's truly incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    White people bad. Statues bad. FOX news bad. GB news bad. Churchill bad. Colonel Tom bad. Uncle Tom bad��. English bad. Two Genders bad. Women wanting to be safe bad. Capitalism bad. Police bad. Social conservatives bad. Free speech bad. Working class bad. Brexit bad��. Coos, pigs and lamb bad. Log fires bad. Coal bad. Warm summer bad. Cauld winter bad. Democracy bad. Cars bad. Oil bad....unless it's Scottish at €100 a pint.��
    If you included tory austerity in there, I could have seen some relevance to me, obviously that was just an oversight

If you included tory austerity in there, I could have seen some relevance to me, obviously that was just an oversight
    Tory austerity 😂

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Lockdown in this country (Scotland, not Britain) seems to be about one person's personal crusade to get to zero covid, rather than based on the number of cases. There are 108 in ICU at the moment, which seems fairly stable so I can only think it's older people in care homes who are dying. This will likely not be the case come May as the elderly will get their 2nd jag by then. So I see no reason not to hold elections when there were 20 people queuing outside a costa coffee shop today. The tories are desperate to have these elections take place, I've had 2 leaflets from the ****ers already, and they are conning people into sending postal vote applications to them instead of the proper authority. Devious barstards as always.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)