+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum team

Forum team

If we had to make a team from posters - wonder what it would look like / God lockdown is boring

GK - Wortley (safe pair of hands as a mod so gets the job between the sticks)

RB - Billy
    LB - Andy. (They come as a double act so full back seems a good option)

CB - WTF (Will tie their forwards up in heated debate and distract them)
    CB - MrsO (always need CB to compliment each other)

CDM - Calverley (Organised - well the prediction league well so hope it translates)

MID - Orgs (Can run the midfield like he nods and organised the competition)
    MID - Joel - just because

RW - Costa Blanca - have to have a wide player with Costa in their name who is decent)
    LW - Alf (a good Sunday league team needs a ringer and Alf spends more time on here than the Burnley Board)

ST - Tichi (always pops up with an apt comment so hope he has the same timing up front)

Perhaps I could be backup keep? I have Rosie palms

Sounds like a plan - someone else can have a go at the bench but I can see Clive as manager with his positivity and the laggards would just ignore it 😎

Id certainly be prone to the odd own goal H...

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    If we had to make a team from posters - wonder what it would look like / God lockdown is boring

GK - Wortley (safe pair of hands as a mod so gets the job between the sticks)

RB - Billy
    LB - Andy. (They come as a double act so full back seems a good option)

CB - WTF (Will tie their forwards up in heated debate and distract them)

CDM - Calverley (Organised - well the prediction league well so hope it translates)

MID - Orgs (Can run the midfield like he nods and organised the competition)
    MID - Joel - just because

RW - Costa Blanca - have to have a wide player with Costa in their name who is decent)
    LW - Alf (a good Sunday league team needs a ringer and Alf spends more time on here than the Burnley Board)

ST - Tichi (always pops up with an apt comment so hope he has the same timing up front)
    That's the position I used to play

GK - Wortley (Goes missing for long periods)

RB - Billy (unpredictable)
    LB - Andy. (Won't know when to go forward or back with Billy alongside)

CB - WTF (I would have as manager as is never short of a word. replaced with Klix)

MID - Orgs (Can run the midfield like he nods and organized the competition)
    MID - Joel - (need a thinker and tactical mid good choice)

LW - Alf (Replace this fraud with the other Costa surely 2 Costas will be better than one)

ST - Tichi (Worried about this one as he is prone to sooking it up imagine an easy miss. Rev will have to be a back up)
    With a team like that who needs subs.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post

CB - WTF (I would have as manager as is never short of a word. replaced with Klix)

LW - Alf (Replace this fraud with the other Costa surely 2 Costas will be better than one)

ST - Tichi (Worried about this one as he is prone to sooking it up imagine an easy miss. Rev will have to be a back up)
    Oz, I don't go missing for long periods.....I am always here in the background. It just seems I am not here because our team is sooo good I have very little to do

Spoken like a true safe pair of hands

Quote Originally Posted by wortleygirl View Post
    Oz, I don't go missing for long periods.....I am always here in the background. It just seems I am not here because our team is sooo good I have very little to do
    I know sweetheart and your issues just having some fun don't take it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post

Oh if only I was Bielsa, no replacement would EVER be considered!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)