+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are magpies French?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Read about it in my paper. Interesting that there seems to be more criticism of him and that his second appearance seems to have done nothing to clear up his evidence. Just wondered if Nicola will refuse to give her evidence not that Salmond has not said his piece. Great tactics from Salmond. Nicola has to give evidence, nothing to fear from the daft conspiracy theories etc, so she isn't have to put down markers to get ahead of any unpublished stuff, stuff which she knows all about?
    She is up to her neck in it.

She will survive but permanent damaged goods.....job with EU next year, away to make millions like Blair, Cameron and Milliband.

Expect her on stage with, nz pm, Oprah Winfrey, Megan Merkel and thon Frank Maloney ....sometime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    She is up to her neck in it.

She will survive but permanent damaged goods.....job with EU next year, away to make millions like Blair, Cameron and Milliband.

Expect her on stage with, nz pm, Oprah Winfrey, Megan Merkel and thon Frank Maloney ....sometime soon.
    Not sure about a job with EU. I think that you have to be a member to join that particular trough.

Not sure about a job with EU. I think that you have to be a member to join that particular trough.
    Irish passport

Big disappointment that SNP vote not to publish Salmond written evidence. Jackie Baillie disappointed too, we can but hope that Salmond has played a blinder and Nicola gives her evidence which is contradicted by a change of mind from Salmond.when he gives his evidence either in public at a press conference or as evidence to the committee

Big disappointment that SNP vote not to publish Salmond written evidence. Jackie Baillie disappointed too, we can but hope that Salmond has played a blinder and Nicola gives her evidence which is contradicted by a change of mind from Salmond.when he gives his evidence either in public at a press conference or as evidence to the committee
    4 SNP and green independent voted to not make public.

Other 4 voted to make public.

It's pretty much in the public domain but not in MSM.

Corruption.

Btw have you seen one of the sage committee has admitted the UK may be in a permanent sequence of lockdown and release.......as predicted back on this site in April.

Corruption.

Btw have you seen one of the sage committee has admitted the UK may be in a permanent sequence of lockdown and release.......as predicted back on this site in April.
    MSM might soon be a thing of their noticed the Jackie Baillie comment that much of it is in the public domain. Where might I find this info? Does this expert have a name? Again interested to learn what you are worried about.

MSM might soon be a thing of their noticed the Jackie Baillie comment that much of it is in the public domain. Where might I find this info? Does this expert have a name? Again interested to learn what you are worried about.
    Ian Boyd of sage.

Don't know how influential he is.

But I've noticed during this "pandemic"the most radical ideas get put out by the small fry 1st then once it's in the public thought the bigger names pile in.

Was also daily mail site and Mr Hitchens Twitter.

Based at st Andrews uni.

Corruption.

I think that the 4 SNP MSPs plus the Green MSP voted in favour of withholding the information and not making it public to play for time.
    They know that Alex Salmond will not appear unless all his written evidence is published in full and with Scottish Government elections at the beginning of May 2021 they are hoping that it will be someone else’s problem in the next parliamentary session.
    This is typical Scottish Government delaying tactics. Back in 2006 there was a ferries review but the MSPs on the ferries review committee delayed making a decision and asked for more submissions so that it dragged on beyond the 2007 Scottish Government elections.
    My wife and I attended a public meeting on Islay in 2008 regarding the ferries review. Prior to the meeting i said to one of the Scottish Government officials at the meeting that in my opinion the MSPs had adopted delaying tactics so that they did not have to make a decision before the 2007 elections.
    The Scottish Government official confirmed that I was correct. At the start of the meeting this official told everyone present at the meeting what I had said and that I was correct.
    There was no chance of any of the local residents present at the meeting asking that question as they would be frightened to do so in case they upset someone.

Just had a read of Alec Salmond's written evidence. Of course it is one side of the argument but I have him at 40 love if it was a tennis match. Telling that all the opposition MSP leaders at last seem to have wakened up to the fact that this is not some awkward wee tiff within the SNP family. Not sure about the effect on SNP supporters but it does make me wonder about the system of democracy in Scotland. There does not appear to be much of a liklihood that SNP are going to face electoral defeat any time soon unless the people turn against this particular set of politicians.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)