+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are magpies French?

Are magpies French?

Two birds in Murrells conservatory.

Just wondering.

The cheques in the post, I was in the shower, I woke up and it was all a dream, I did not have ***ual relations with that women, Saddam has weapons of mass destruction.......it's up there.

Sorry Rross. What are you saying. Don't follow SNP stuff as a rule so not sure why you are asking if magpies are French? Help!!

Nurse!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Sorry Rross. What are you saying. Don't follow SNP stuff as a rule so not sure why you are asking if magpies are French? Help!!
    Lol, take it you didn't see Mr magpie giving "evidence" today.😁

Accused of being coached from someone inside the room cause he kept looking to the left, said he was looking at a magpie, then two.

Two birds in the garden seemed to be distracting him.😎

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Every post ain't black and white b cram.😂

Vietnam used to belong to France. The plot thickens.

I think Tainted has done well to keep posting after his breakdown a few years ago. Good lad.

Who spilt this semen into a vagina instead of on the carpet where it should have went

Cracking come back Tainted, I’m really glad you have recovered after ‘that thread’ which has resurfaced again on Scotland Mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Lol, take it you didn't see Mr magpie giving "evidence" today.��

Accused of being coached from someone inside the room cause he kept looking to the left, said he was looking at a magpie, then two.

Two birds in the garden seemed to be distracting him.��
    Read about it in my paper. Interesting that there seems to be more criticism of him and that his second appearance seems to have done nothing to clear up his evidence. Just wondered if Nicola will refuse to give her evidence not that Salmond has not said his piece. Great tactics from Salmond. Nicola has to give evidence, nothing to fear from the daft conspiracy theories etc, so she isn't have to put down markers to get ahead of any unpublished stuff, stuff which she knows all about?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)