+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The kneeling habit...

The kneeling habit...

how many clubs have stopped it. Caus we played the Owls the other day and all their players knelt, one of their fans noticed and put it on Facebook that the Lions don't kneel so I put it to him why do they and he said that they were ordered to do it. I mentioned that no one can order you to kneel to a political group and he did agree and should stiffen their spines. Come on lads.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    how many clubs have stopped it. Caus we played the Owls the other day and all their players knelt, one of their fans noticed and put it on Facebook that the Lions don't kneel so I put it to him why do they and he said that they were ordered to do it. I mentioned that no one can order you to kneel to a political group and he did agree and should stiffen their spines. Come on lads.
    Taking the knee is the biggest embarrassment ever. Not racist but not an idiot either

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Taking the knee is the biggest embarrassment ever. Not racist but not an idiot either
    Preti Patel has just come out and said she is not for kneeling, are you listening Footie managers. Stop humiliating your players.

If I took the knee,I'd never get back up..

Brentford have stated that they will no longer be taking the knee starting with their game against Barnsley,they claim that it's no longer having an impact,the first of many hopefully

Nothing wrong in taking the knee for the right cause but BLM is not a rightful cause. Just look into BLM and it's background

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Nothing wrong in taking the knee for the right cause but BLM is not a rightful cause. Just look into BLM and it's background
    Looks like that QPR has now stopped as well.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Looks like that QPR has now stopped as well.
    QPR are and always will be kents

Latest club to stop taking a knee is Middlesborough.