+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wilson

Wilson

Wilson will be out for 6-8 weeks. Good job our other strikers are on fire.
    😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    Wilson will be out for 6-8 weeks. Good job our other strikers are on fire.
    😂😂
    Can only see Miggy Willock and the Saint getting any goals now

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Can only see Miggy Willock and the Saint getting any goals now
    may as well give the kid Anderson a run in the side up front, no fear, im fed up of seeing Joelinton, Carroll and Gayle

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    may as well give the kid Anderson a run in the side up front, no fear, im fed up of seeing Joelinton, Carroll and Gayle
    Old Brucey never gives the kids a chance the way he treated Sorensen was a joke and the same will happen with Anderson

I’d go with Gayle and then subbing on Anderson later on in the game
    I can’t bear the thought of joke Linton or Carroll starting for us

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    Agreed.

However Mids is also right with:

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Old Brucey never gives the kids a chance the way he treated Sorensen was a joke and the same will happen with Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    I’d go with Gayle and then subbing on Anderson later on in the game
    I can’t bear the thought of joke Linton or Carroll starting for us
    Actually Carroll has surprised me when he’s played, offers more than Joelinton IMO, he looks pretty fit, and he cares which is more than can be said for the other one. I’d be happy with Carroll either starting or coming on with 30 mins left.

Against Chelski, I assume we'll be going for a defend for out lives for the whole game.

In which case Carrolls strength and height might be useful.

Also, his hold up play might be good for releasing Miggy, ASM and Willock?

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    Actually Carroll has surprised me when he’s played, offers more than Joelinton IMO, he looks pretty fit, and he cares which is more than can be said for the other one. I’d be happy with Carroll either starting or coming on with 30 mins left.
    Carroll is also very useful in defence when it's backs to the wall. He's like an extra central defender.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)