+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Priti Patel, taking the knee...

Priti Patel, taking the knee...

I was just about to post something - then I noticed it was Dragon.
    So I’ll pass on this one.

I agree with her.

First of all this women is a vile and incompetent human being .

A bully within the workplace and a track record that proves it .

Incompetent , under her management thousands upon thousands of police records have gone missing which potentially puts the public in danger from criminals , again a proven point .

The question for me is " what is it she really believes in " ?

She's a women of colour herself plus a minister in a Tory government .

The last two points possibly reveal the most about her .

Simply stoking the culture wars fire which are designed to create divisions in society and deflect away massive government failings , this is a government who have overseen the deaths of over 100k people in this country , one of the highest in the world with a catalogue of errors and incompetence , £12bn of taxpayers money on track , trace and isolate which simply was not fit for purpose .

I just see someone prepared to sacrifice the colour of her own skin and heritage in return for keeping her party in government and attempting to deflect her own and government failings away and the focus somewhere else .

I know I wouldn't take the knee under the BLM umbrella for reasons I've explained on another thread last year on here .

Why Patel claims she wouldn't take the knee is probably an entirely different thing altogether .