+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Season's Away Strip

Next Season's Away Strip

Voting - see Queens official site. Personally any of the 5 options except the all - red one ! !

I like the red one best. All the others look like Rangers away shirts apart from the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Voting - see Queens official site. Personally any of the 5 options except the all - red one ! !
    Agreed. No red please. We are not Rangers.

No red please. The last one looks a bit Leeds United but I wouldn’t mind that.

Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    No red please. The last one looks a bit Leeds United but I wouldn’t mind that.

srgnt johnstons yorkshire army eh louis lol .

for me has to be D all whilte with blue trim round neck and blue shorts ,the plain one but the best one .

Quote Originally Posted by louisxiv View Post
    Agreed. No red please. We are not Rangers.
    Red is the smartest one.
    Why is an all red kit more like Rangers?
    All the other options are more like them.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    Red is the smartest one.
    Only an absolute fool would vote for the all red option. That colour show never be seen anywhere near a Queens strip.

The all white and blue shorts is by the the smartest and more traditional. A or D will win it.

I like the red one best. All the others look like Rangers away shirts apart from the last one.
    Red is the smartest one.
    Without being cheeky Albertz, I’d have thought most folk would see how adding red to the existing blue and white might evoke thoughts of Rangers and the unionism that goes along with that. Best avoided imho.

Get the red option in the bin where it belongs

Get the red option in the bin where it belongs
    Exactly. Absolutely honking

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)