+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: George cran

George cran

You eejit.

Racism is a scourge on our society...No it's not, I've not heard a negative comment about a players skin colour at a match for years.

Anyone who disagrees deserves a slap.....feel free to get in touch...I disagree.

Appt with authorities to teach the value of diversity.....oh really all hail diversity no other opinions allowed.

Shocked our rugby team never took the knee.....I'm shocked anyone would support a group that wants to impose Marxism and defund the police.

I'd give you a call but you won't take it, feel free to spout your marxist nonsense on here though.

Oh and since it annoys you so much.....all lives do matter and it ain't nonsense.

'Four knelt in solidarity with the anti-racism movement'. I disagree and would say four knelt to a political ideology that has no place being represented in any sport.

'Coach Gregor Townsend has since said there were no discussions of taking a knee before the game and many of the players may not have been aware it was going to happen. Fair enough, the fault lies with the organisers'. So the onus is on the organisers to tell players they should, or maybe even must, kneel to a political ideology that has no place in sport? Well it appears support of a political ideology takes precedence over an individual's freedom of choice in this country. Remind you of any other place, any other time at all?

I can’t imagine what it must have felt like to be someone of Black, Asian or minority ethnic (BAME) descent to see it. I know plenty such people and not one of them has commented. Why? Because they didn't even notice until the papers mentioned it and they don't care.

It started as a powerful protest by American football quarterback Colin Kaepernick a few years back. Judging by the way Donald Trump and his cronies got their panties in a twist, by God it worked. And we live thousands of miles away in a decidedly more inclusive culture where 99.9 % of the population, if asked in an unrelated question, couldn't tell you who Colin Kaepernick is. Even in America today it's still carried out by some whilst others exercise their right to challenge racism in other ways. However do gooders want all our sportsmen and women told they that must do it.

I do agree however that a new approach is required because the 'take the knee' thing is very divisive. Many will se it as a powerful sign that racism won't be tolerated whilst, since it is undoubtedly connected to the socio-political BLM movement, many will see it as an overtly political statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    'Four knelt in solidarity with the anti-racism movement'. I disagree and would say four knelt to a political ideology that has no place being represented in any sport.

'Coach Gregor Townsend has since said there were no discussions of taking a knee before the game and many of the players may not have been aware it was going to happen. Fair enough, the fault lies with the organisers'. So the onus is on the organisers to tell players they should, or maybe even must, kneel to a political ideology that has no place in sport? Well it appears support of a political ideology takes precedence over an individual's freedom of choice in this country. Remind you of any other place, any other time at all?

I can’t imagine what it must have felt like to be someone of Black, Asian or minority ethnic (BAME) descent to see it. I know plenty such people and not one of them has commented. Why? Because they didn't even notice until the papers mentioned it and they don't care.

It started as a powerful protest by American football quarterback Colin Kaepernick a few years back. Judging by the way Donald Trump and his cronies got their panties in a twist, by God it worked. And we live thousands of miles away in a decidedly more inclusive culture where 99.9 % of the population, if asked in an unrelated question, couldn't tell you who Colin Kaepernick is. Even in America today it's still carried out by some whilst others exercise their right to challenge racism in other ways. However do gooders want all our sportsmen and women told they that must do it.

I do agree however that a new approach is required because the 'take the knee' thing is very divisive. Many will se it as a powerful sign that racism won't be tolerated whilst, since it is undoubtedly connected to the socio-political BLM movement, many will see it as an overtly political statement.
    On his way round to give you a slap then send you on diversity training.

But he might not refrain from calling you a racist much longer.

Just an incredible piece of guff even for DCT.

Awful 'journalism'. Pure, misguided opinion.

George Cran works for DC Thomson a company who used to only employ a handful of Roman Catholics

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    George Cran works for DC Thomson a company who used to only employ a handful of Roman Catholics
    Irrelevant.

Looks like the home Secretary will be getting a knock from the George Cran boot boys.

Rugby is going to stand up to racism.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Rugby is going to stand up to racism.
    And they did. Nae knees!! Good!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)