+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO Stenson Ram

FAO Stenson Ram

Mate, where will you be watching when we become champions on Sunday, after we were promoted to the Premier League last night?

Cheers and all the best for next season in the Championship.

Can’t get a post up on their board. Keep being taken down by the moderator. Pity, just a bit of banter. I guess they’re not too happy, Guard of Honour and everything 🤣

Congrats on the promotion. Well deserved and something I predicted on here a while back although a couple of you treated my comments with disdain. I sincerely hope you don't seal the title at ours tomorrow but I think you will. A glimpse at my prediction on our site will show I went for 1-4.

Be it tomorrow or, preferably, Wednesday when you seal the title I will be back to say well done.

Hopefully see you in 21/22 season in the PL. I predict midtable for you next season.

The march continues.....

Have a word with your moderator- he’s sulkin and doesn’t like banter. Just posted but have been given a yellow card- maybe a Red! All the best

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    Have a word with your moderator- he’s sulkin and doesn’t like banter. Just posted but have been given a yellow card- maybe a Red! All the best
    Thought you lot don't like Reds

Give 'em hell next season please.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Congrats on the promotion. Well deserved and something I predicted on here a while back although a couple of you treated my comments with disdain. I sincerely hope you don't seal the title at ours tomorrow but I think you will. A glimpse at my prediction on our site will show I went for 1-4.

Be it tomorrow or, preferably, Wednesday when you seal the title I will be back to say well done.

Hopefully see you in 21/22 season in the PL. I predict midtable for you next season.

The march continues.....
    Cheers mate- decent fans of all clubs always welcome on here - some need reminding of their 'pride' though, which definitely came before a fall. Hope Fat Frank has been watching - looking forward to seeing him until he gets sacked next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacaman View Post
    Can’t get a post up on their board. Keep being taken down by the moderator. Pity, just a bit of banter. I guess they’re not too happy, Guard of Honour and everything ��
    Typical really.

Happy to dish it but then squeal like a tortured piglet when its fired back at em..bunch of pussies.

If you don't see me again on this forum you know the Rev is banned..just posted on the rams board

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Cheers mate- decent fans of all clubs always welcome on here - some need reminding of their 'pride' though, which definitely came before a fall. Hope Fat Frank has been watching - looking forward to seeing him until he gets sacked next season.
    To be fair MadAmster does appear to be half decent for 'one of them'.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    If you don't see me again on this forum you know the Rev is banned..just posted on the rams board
    Yours is still on Rev. Madamster’s just called me a tit ! Suppose that makes a pair. I can live with that🤣

ALAW MOT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)