+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Livingston (H)

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Aye exactly JJ, NEW RANGERS, Killie, CELTIC, ABERDEEN.
    I would take 3 points out of these 12 right now.
    Lose to Killie - prepare for Meltdown Central.

(...and this from the world's normally most optimistic Arab)
    I dont think we will, but even if we do lose all 4 of those games, we still go into the split needing probably just 1 win and a draw or 2 to be safe. Which I'd expect us to do easily.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Aye exactly JJ, NEW RANGERS, Killie, CELTIC, ABERDEEN.
    I would take 3 points out of these 12 right now.
    Lose to Killie - prepare for Meltdown Central.

(...and this from the world's normally most optimistic Arab)
    I would be delighted with 5 points or more but its possible we may only take two or less.One thing i will say is its still all to play for and nothing is decided yet.
    The most optimistic view i can give at this stage is we should avoid relegation and anything else is a bonus.

It's really been a knife edge these last couple of weeks. A defeat at RC and who knows where we'd be today. If we can beat Killie away and thats our only points we take before the split then I'd still be ok with that. It keeps them away from us and 37 going into the split is more than enough.

Nothing to say we cant pick up more than 3 points though. The Sheep are not to be feared and Celtic at home is a game we could maybe pick up a point in. But they seem to be close to being back on form again.

More importantly, when is the Scottish Cup starting up again so we can start the march to trophy number 6?

With the form all teams are in, there's no reason we can't take 6 points from 12, however we could easily take 0. Don't expect anything from the two inbreds. Killie, a lot will depend on if they pick up and Aberdeen likewise. Would love for Shanks to put it to the Sheep sh@ggers.

Pawlett appeal thrown oot,waste of a grand.

You did predict that Gunboat.

Was never going to win the appeal. And its the first time for a long long time that he has started to look like a footballer.

Against the inbreeds I want to see 100% commitment and nothing less, the ability to play as a committed side can bring the right result.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Pawlett appeal thrown oot,waste of a grand.
    They also threw out the Livvy lad's as well so we had no chance

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    They also threw out the Livvy lad's as well...
    That's unbelievable really. An obvious refereeing mistake and he should have had the temerity to admit it and let the lad off. Pretty shocking really and does the game no favours up here with regard to fans feeling towards the standard of officialdom.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    That's unbelievable really. An obvious refereeing mistake and he should have had the temerity to admit it and let the lad off. Pretty shocking really and does the game no favours up here with regard to fans feeling towards the standard of officialdom.
    Could have a lot to do with the greeting puss bigots managers moaning that lifes no fair and everyone keeps picking on them.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)