+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Arsenal - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Bielsa never mentions the injuries or complains so the media don’t pick up - Jimmy bless him raised it.

Moving on, 3 points on Friday against Wolves, todays result both annoying & frustrating, but there were some positives.
    We scored from a corner, beauty from Struijk
    Ayling must play RB
    Shack never a RB, much better in attacking third
    Huggins played well, not the best way to make debut
    Just highlights the lack of quality backup / competition in squad

Different post match interview from Bielsa to those I have seen before - in the face of some pretty silly questions he mentioned injuries for once and also seems Klich was not really fit to play.

Mentioned the injured players add another level to Leeds - or that was the gist of it.

EVERY time a commentator says something like 'striker X hasn't scored in 23 games' or 'striker X has never scored against Leeds in 16 attempts' or 'team X haven't been awarded a penalty in 17 years' or ' defender X has never scored in his entire 22 year career', we all know that this run will end if that team is playing Leeds.

We were so poor in the first half we didn’t really deserve anything out of the game but looked again at the Bamford penalty shout and don’t understand how that wasn’t given.

The should have made it 4-3 and then who knows.

Hope Phillips is back soon swiftly followed by Kock and Rodrigo.

The first half aside what other team keeps going like we did yesterday, the whole team going for it to the whistle - look at Crystal Palace the other day, they couldn't wait for it to end and get on the coach.

Agree on the lack of quitting. Strujik won me $20 with the goal! as long as they give me 20-1 odds on his scoring I'll keep putting money on him. He looks a threat on corners.

thought we looked better with Roberts, Huggins and Costa.

even the best players get tired over the grind of a season.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Agree on the lack of quitting. Strujik won me $20 with the goal! as long as they give me 20-1 odds on his scoring I'll keep putting money on him. He looks a threat on corners.

Cheapskate! you put a single dollar on him scoring LOL!

After the misses v palace staking even that was brave 🙃

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post

I had considerably more than £1 on Raphinha to score from outside the box at 25-1. He had one good effort saved and dragged another just wide - gutted!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)