+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Where is Alf Garnet when you need him.

Where is Alf Garnet when you need him.

People are now being punished by society for not following woke ideology. This is how the Nazis came to power, comply or be punished, savagely.

Someone at United said that they could not understand why people did not understand the black lives matter organisation.

Conversely, why can they not understand that being dictated too then punished for non compliance is the road to hell. It of course smacks of a hidden agenda of control and subjugation, and you can shove that in my six mile bottom.

There is a photo of a massive crowd giving the nazi salute, except for one, a man who resisted the nazis till death. This is my crossed arms. Racism is a self limiting condition, people should be allowed to air such ideas, and be healed naturally.

Not with a gun to the head.

Tilly of Manea.

p.s, by attending United games, you are fuelling hate disorder and chaos.

Well done for trying to divert attention away from your lot’s abysmal performance today Frank. They’re as shoddy as you are.

You dont get it, thats what i expect from you. Expressing racism is an opportunity to modify wrong ideas, whether racist or any other. To expect a bad thing to be eradicated by another bad thing, and expect a positive result cant work. It will just cement the problem and make it worse.

If you have watched Alf Garnett you would know that was a figure of fun.

Do i make myself clear.?

Your just a nasty piece of work like that notts geezer, dont try thinking, because you cant do it. Not to any standard.

Johnny Speight wrote Alf Garnett as a figure of fun who people would regard as the ultimate ignorant bigot who would never be persuaded of the errors of his ways. Yes, a lot of people understood that and 'got the joke'. But there was a significant minority who regarded Alf as a hero for representing their view. When Speight realised this he was appalled.

You just knew that when Alf visited his doctor he would have to see an alternative doctor who would be a black man, a woman or a black woman.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)