+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hamilton game

We have lacked battlers in midfield for a long time. Accies know exactly how to beat us time after time and always appear to be up for challenge no matter how bad a run they have been on. They might not have better footballers than us but sure as hell they have guys you put their bodies on the line and are determined to give everything on the pitch for their team and manager. We have more committed players out injured than what allegedly played for MOTHERWELL FC yesterday. They can think themselves lucky no fans where in attendance on what they served up as football yesterday.

Campbell clearly has decided to go which no one can begrudge him. I also don't blame him for his performances tailing off because I always thought the mega spell he had at the beginning of the season was the aberration, we're now back to the norm where he's an honest worker who is probably a bit too good for us but not by much.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome_Devil View Post
    Campbell clearly has decided to go which no one can begrudge him. I also don't blame him for his performances tailing off because I always thought the mega spell he had at the beginning of the season was the aberration, we're now back to the norm where he's an honest worker who is probably a bit too good for us but not by much.
    Betwixt n between I am about AC ... he's certainly no Turnbull, but I reckon he'll find a niche sort of role in a decent English Championship team. I wish him very, very well wherever he ends up in August; he's been a great player for us and obviously loved his time here. As for Gallacher; if there's been a truer story of someone lapping up the hype, and thinking he's the 'real deal', then I've missed it. I do like him though - solid, commands the back line, and not afraid to put his heid in when it might get damaged. But, the timing of his 'injury' leaves me to doubt something? The irony for me is I reckon I'd do the same if playing fitbaw was my job. Having a conscience is not part of a pro fitbaw players makeup.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)