+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burnley

Burnley

To our friend Alf.

Burnley are better without Wood than with him.

Your coach is very good. does a lot with the budget he has.

Cheers Spaldy. A very good win for us today with a great goal from Lawton..Personally I like Wood,but he's been having a lean spell lately.. Hopefully we can build on that win now and avoid relegation again.. Quite amazing how Dyche does it with no funds or new players available.. I don't like the defensive football all the time,but hey,if it brings us 120 million plus every season who am I to complain.

Would be very interesting to see what he would do if he had a big budget! MAny coaches have a hard time with that transition

Good result Alf - congrats - told you than you were staying up

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Would be very interesting to see what he would do if he had a big budget! MAny coaches have a hard time with that transition

Yeah Spaldy,I've often wondered why he hasn't moved on .. I believe he's on a hell of a wage though at Burnley.. Maybe the bigger clubs don't like his style of hoof ball..

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Good result Alf - congrats - told you than you were staying up
    Im being optimistic H .. .. Like you..

You will be fine. Think its going to come down to the current bottom three and the geordies.

Burnley has heart and a coach that plays within his players ability.

Think the blades may sneak out of the bottom 3

You will be fine. Think its going to come down to the current bottom three and the geordies.

Blunts will likely need the form of a top 7 club from last season to have a chance of staying up, their down

Only half agree. I think Burnley have a bunch of good, Premiership level players. I think their manager does not get the best out of them because they play such negative, defensive football. Hope the Blades don't get relegated, they have continued to play positive football even when losing game after game.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    Only half agree. I think Burnley have a bunch of good, Premiership level players. I think their manager does not get the best out of them because they play such negative, defensive football. Hope the Blades don't get relegated, they have continued to play positive football even when losing game after game.
    Pains me to support anything from Sheffield but also hope the blades survive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)