+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: The waiting to be sacked manager’s 11 v The waiting to be sacked manager’s 11

He’d better not come out with the “lot of positives to take from it” p!sh.

Positives are points and goals and yet again we had neither.

Kamberi played well. Keep up that level and he’ll do fine. Should get better with games too.

There might be a chink of light if, and it’s a big if, we could get him, Watkins and Hedges as the front 3 next season.

Plus a pile of deadwood should be gone, on and off the park.

As for Hornby, hmmm.

Del will have his excuses - the ref being absolutely fair to call out today like - but at the end of the day that Tim team is utter dung and we still can’t get anything.

Mind, if you completely lack any belief or positivity like we did for the first 35 mins what do you expect.

Still, a new team record set tonight so something for this shower to look back on with pride.

I’ve watched some abject pish in my time, so to manage to outdo all those teams in the non goalscoring stakes really is some effort...

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    He’d better not come out with the “lot of positives to take from it” p!sh.

Positives are points and goals and yet again we had neither.
    My McInnes bingo:

Lot of positives
    Deserved something from the game
    Should have had a penalty for handball
    Working with a thin squad due to injuries
    Important minutes for Hornby/Kamberi
    Didn’t stop working, just not getting the breaks just now

Quote Originally Posted by Baggios_Ponytail View Post
    I’ve no doubt some fans and McInnes will say we “deserved something from the game” due to having some light pressure in the second half. The fact is, both teams were rotten and that means if you don’t get anything you didn’t deserve something! We couldn’t come up with any intricate football to get chances it was literally keep hoofing it into the box and hoping it comes off in the end.
    You could say Lennon took the piss out of DM by game managing the match out. We deserved nothing and amazingly got nothing.

Is he away yet?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Kamberi played well. Keep up that level and he’ll do fine. Should get better with games too.

There might be a chink of light if, and it’s a big if, we could get him, Watkins and Hedges as the front 3 next season.

Plus a pile of deadwood should be gone, on and off the park.

As for Hornby, hmmm.

Del will have his excuses - the ref being absolutely fair to call out today like - but at the end of the day that Tim team is utter dung and we still can’t get anything.

Mind, if you completely lack any belief or positivity like we did for the first 35 mins what do you expect.

Still, a new team record set tonight so something for this shower to look back on with pride.

I’ve watched some abject pish in my time, so to manage to outdo all those teams in the non goalscoring stakes really is some effort...
    I think Hedges will leave, he struck up a rapport with Wright who gets sold, team doesn’t play in a fashion to benefit him, can’t see him hanging around especially if someone down south stumps up a few hundred thousand which Cormack bites to!

As I said earlier Kamberi will be hot and cold, always has been. Showed glimpses tonight but again in “McInnes-Ball” will he end up just working off scraps all the time and end up frustrated at the lack of proper football and service?

Quote Originally Posted by Baggios_Ponytail View Post
    My McInnes bingo:

Lot of positives
    Deserved something from the game
    Should have had a penalty for handball
    Working with a thin squad due to injuries
    Important minutes for Hornby/Kamberi
    Didn’t stop working, just not getting the breaks just now
    Don’t forget:

Kept asking the question.

Only question is how much longer this pish continues.

9 games sadly...

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Is he away yet?
    We will know when McInnes is getting the dunt when Cormack tells us a date for his Q&A session. No way will McInnes still be in place if that event ever takes place

Don’t forget:

9 games sadly...
    Coming to an important time in the season.

Don’t forget:

9 games sadly...
    Hahaha forgot about the “ask the question” that’s a cert surely!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast