+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: The waiting to be sacked manager’s 11 v The waiting to be sacked manager’s 11

Some achievement by McGoaless to outdo dire football merchants like Mark McGhee and Alex Miller.

There will be a bigger crowd on Saturday than there would be if we were actually allowed to get in.

Check your messages pal

McInnes spouting the usual crap when he should be lambasting himself for sending his players out with the usual instructions to sit back and let them have all the ball and to run as far as they want without even closing them down. Infuriating but predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggios_Ponytail View Post
    I think Hedges will leave, he struck up a rapport with Wright who gets sold, team doesn’t play in a fashion to benefit him, can’t see him hanging around especially if someone down south stumps up a few hundred thousand which Cormack bites to!

As I said earlier Kamberi will be hot and cold, always has been. Showed glimpses tonight but again in “McInnes-Ball” will he end up just working off scraps all the time and end up frustrated at the lack of proper football and service?
    Aye, Hedges will be off i think and if McInnes is away I don't think any of the current loanees will be signing on permanently. Squad will look very different next season I suspect. Kamberi and Watkins would be a decent pairing if they were both on song. Hornby is a better player than Cosgrove, but doesn't look like he has much belief about him - and he certainly won't get it from playing in this team under this manager.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    McInnes spouting the usual crap when he should be lambasting himself for sending his players out with the usual instructions to sit back and let them have all the ball and to run as far as they want without even closing them down. Infuriating but predictable.
    You wonder if anyone would pipe up “they are far from invincible, why don’t we have a go, gaffer?” or even try to make changes when out on the pitch. Suppose they would be subbed...

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney77 View Post
    You wonder if anyone would pipe up “they are far from invincible, why don’t we have a go, gaffer?” or even try to make changes when out on the pitch. Suppose they would be subbed...
    McInnes is a loser, who buys and picks losers, and makes a loser his captain. The only players in that team who might have gone on to that pitch even vaguely thinking it was possible to win tonight were probably McCrorie, Ferguson and Kamberi - they all have a bit of confidence in their own ability - the rest of them are satisfied with making up the numbers and trying not to get pumped. You're never going to win anything unless you have more winners in your team.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Fuuck off McGinn - you’re done son.

Rob McLean says “a tired cross fae McGinn”

He’d been on the park about 10 minutes 😂
    He’s gone at the end of the season but Hayes and Kennedy are just as bad as he is only with more game time.

Hayes and Kennedy have only got 4 assists each this season.

That tells you all you need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    He’s gone at the end of the season but Hayes and Kennedy are just as bad as he is only with more game time.

Hayes and Kennedy have only got 4 assists each this season.

That tells you all you need to know.
    I don't think Kennedy is suited to tracking back but his crossing is awful. I assume it was just as bad last night? If it's so bad you'd think he'd be dropped or put in centre midfield. Unfortunately McInnes doesn't like making decisions like that.

It was also not so long ago that a tight 1-0 at Parkhead with the goal coming from 30yrds, us hitting the post and some kind of penalty decision would have been views in some quarters as a good result. It ticks all the afc1903mad et al boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I don't think Kennedy is suited to tracking back but his crossing is awful. I assume it was just as bad last night? If it's so bad you'd think he'd be dropped or put in centre midfield. Unfortunately McInnes doesn't like making decisions like that.

It was also not so long ago that a tight 1-0 at Parkhead with the goal coming from 30yrds, us hitting the post and some kind of penalty decision would have been views in some quarters as a good result. It ticks all the afc1903mad et al boxes.
    Kennedy’s crossing has been awful for his entire career,another pish signing by McInnes.

I thought Hayes would be a good signing but like McGinn he is way past his best.

I wouldn’t be too happy if Hayes and Kennedy are our main wingers next season.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213