+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The waiting to be sacked manager’s 11 v The waiting to be sacked manager’s 11

3-0 Timmy

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Yeah

What is 2 goods results for this a’rsehole?

Two 2-0 defeats would be acceptable but maybe he would rather one of them was a 3-1 defeat, maybe he has a stake in the wine competition.

What is 2 goods results for this a’rsehole?

Two 2-0 defeats would be acceptable but maybe he would rather one of them was a 3-1 defeat, maybe he has a stake in the wine competition.
    You shouldn’t complain, he may gift it to you

Well, I am now coming off the back of four correct predictions on the bounce (allbeit bending the rules a wee bit)
    I am going to stick with my two option approach.
    Option 1 - at the very VERY best another eye bleeding insomnia curing 0-0 borefest.
    Option 2 - 2 or 3 zip to timothy.

I strongly feel 5 in a row coming for blowupsheep.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Who really cares now? Seriously lost virtually all interest in Scottish football. Watched and enjoyed the rugby yesterday for the first time in a while. I will understand all of the rules eventually! Scotland looked good!
    Very much how I feel.
    However the weekend also gave me further insight. I watched a bit of the "Big Match revisited" on ITV4, the teams don't matter (noone I was in the least bit bothered about) it was on a shyte pitch and it was lots of hoofball which maintained my interest as, you thought, something might happen. Last night I started watching Everton v Fulham and what a lot of boring cr*p, passing it sideways along the back... At one point Everton had a free kick at the half way line. In the previous TV programme the tactic would obviously have been to lump it into the box (and something might have happened but Everton played numerous sideways and then backward passes as Fulham pressed until 10? passes later it went back to the goalie who lumped it up from his box to just past the half way line. What was the F point in that? Fitba in the 2020s is just boring garbage, particularly if you watch the Dons

We'll probably win.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    We'll probably win.
    We probably won’t...

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Very much how I feel.
    However the weekend also gave me further insight. I watched a bit of the "Big Match revisited" on ITV4, the teams don't matter (noone I was in the least bit bothered about) it was on a shyte pitch and it was lots of hoofball which maintained my interest as, you thought, something might happen. Last night I started watching Everton v Fulham and what a lot of boring cr*p, passing it sideways along the back... At one point Everton had a free kick at the half way line. In the previous TV programme the tactic would obviously have been to lump it into the box (and something might have happened but Everton played numerous sideways and then backward passes as Fulham pressed until 10? passes later it went back to the goalie who lumped it up from his box to just past the half way line. What was the F point in that? Fitba in the 2020s is just boring garbage, particularly if you watch the Dons

YouTube is your friend.

I watched that last night, Everton were truly atrocious.

I’ve no interest in English football, I hope they all lose.
    Sometimes I want one team to lose more than the other.

Leeds have been worth watch this season though, s’hit and brilliance, but entertaining.

YouTube is your friend.

I watched that last night, Everton were truly atrocious.

I’ve no interest in English football, I hope they all lose.
    Sometimes I want one team to lose more than the other.

Leeds have been worth watch this season though, s’hit and brilliance, but entertaining.
    That's true about You tube as it's too much bother rigging up the video these days, the only fitba worth watching at present

What about your fourt’een million VHS tapes?
    I don’t suppose they ever got the bung.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast