+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The waiting to be sacked manager’s 11 v The waiting to be sacked manager’s 11

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Aye but you’ll have The World at War on dvd though.

It wasn’t me that nicked his video tapes.
    No The World at War's just on video. I did abbreviate the World at War but it was asterisked out for spelling T.WaT
    Some Ne'er do well climbed in my back window in Esslemont Avenue and made off with my video and a few tapes. Obviously annoying as we never lost any of the games I had on tape!!

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    You’re off your head mate. We’ll probably barely have the ball in the opposition half tonight.
    We are scoring tonight...the run is coming to an end. It might be in the 89th minute but a goal is a goal. Connor McLennan is winning me the wine to give away again. Who here is from Aberdeen?

I can’t see any way Aberdeennil score tonight. Record breaking stats on the way.

McGinn out ana Taylor in.

Name:  EucUupWXAAUdghN.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  93.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by medw1311 View Post
    Name:  EucUupWXAAUdghN.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  93.4 KB
    Isn't this the definition of madness?

Quote Originally Posted by Baggios_Ponytail View Post
    Isn't this the definition of madness?
    He already said he’d keep doing what he’s always done. Hornby should have been dropped after Saturday. He was terrible. Plus I picked Hendry for the wine so that’s 2 reasons to bin him.

So how many minutes in before hope dies this time? I will say 13 minutes before the floodgates open. DM has certainly got the fans confident of predicting part of the result. Come on Aberdeen nil shock us all.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    He already said he’d keep doing what he’s always done. Hornby should have been dropped after Saturday. He was terrible. Plus I picked Hendry for the wine so that’s 2 reasons to bin him.
    I'll give Hornby the benefit of the doubt from Saturday as he was supposedly ill most of the week before. Probably sick from listening to the proposed tactics or something.

I think Celtic are starting to turn the corner so I expect this will be the usual sort of game against them. I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised as always but it's getting to the point where it will be more a shock than a surprise if we actually score.

According to the BBC website we are playing a 3412 with a back 3 of Hoban Considine and Hayes with Ash in the hole behind Kamberi and Hornby. Why do they even bother?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast