+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The waiting to be sacked manager’s 11 v The waiting to be sacked manager’s 11

The waiting to be sacked manager’s 11 v The waiting to be sacked manager’s 11

Both management teams getting sacked soon so this will be interesting to see what manager can get his players fighting that wee bit more for him. We unfortunately are not scoring and in all honesty don’t look like scoring. But I am a positive guy and think we will score to win the match 0-1. COYR’s !!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Both management teams getting sacked soon so this will be interesting to see what manager can get his players fighting that wee bit more for him. We unfortunately are not scoring and in all honesty don’t look like scoring. But I am a positive guy and think we will score to win the match 0-1. COYR’s !!
    Lot of negative statements in there for a positive guy! We’ll get pumped. 3-0 the Victims

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    But I am a positive guy
    :

Ha ha ha. Nearly fell of my chair when I saw that.

Celtic -2 is free money.
    5/1

Hmmmm
    Celtic wanting to show they’re not finished versus a load of fourth rate players who don’t give a f’uck?

Could be seven.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Hmmmm
    Celtic wanting to show they’re not finished versus a load of fourth rate players who don’t give a f’uck?

Could be seven.
    Aye but it'll only be 3 points

Could be the pumping to end all pumpings.

Followed by a nil nil or defeat against a Kilmarnock team fighting to stay up.

Followed by another almighty pumping to Celtic.

Highly likely we'll reach 8 games without a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Could be the pumping to end all pumpings.

Followed by a nil nil or defeat against a Kilmarnock team fighting to stay up.

Followed by another almighty pumping to Celtic.

Highly likely we'll reach 8 games without a goal.
    Who really cares now? Seriously lost virtually all interest in Scottish football. Watched and enjoyed the rugby yesterday for the first time in a while. I will understand all of the rules eventually! Scotland looked good!

A couple of good results against Celtc would go a long way towards sorting out the malaise.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    A couple of good results against Celtc would go a long way towards sorting out the malaise.
    Yeah

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast