+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The waiting to be sacked manager’s 11 v The waiting to be sacked manager’s 11

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    For puppets, the Angels were pretty hot but so were Marina and Tin Tin (Thunderbirds not Herge)
    Weirdo !!! Perving over puppets on matchday. Oh aye, might take yer mind off things......right enough.

( I`ll stick to Gabrielle Drake )

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Weirdo !!! Perving over puppets on matchday. Oh aye, might take yer mind off things......right enough.

JINGS !! There's ine very week ?!! Me this rime. Games not till tomorrow !!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post

Aye ... too right ... if yer that hard up, go get a blow up doll ya saddos ... free ***, nae strings attached!

.... lookin on ebay now for one .... for a friend, ken? ... plenty on offer ... but there's nae a single one looks onythin like Aqua Marina ( Ah dae like a bonny lassie fa can open her mou but nae mak a sound )

Match day it is....COYR’s!

I am still predicting a 0-1 victory for us. Our bad spell in front of goal has got to change.

Remember it is a 6pm kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Match day it is....COYR’s!

I am still predicting a 0-1 victory for us. Our bad spell in front of goal has got to change.

Remember it is a 6pm kick off.
    You’re off your head mate. We’ll probably barely have the ball in the opposition half tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    I chucked most of them oot but kept the AFC ones obviously
    What years does your Aberdeen VHS tapes cover? Did you tape the whole Sportscene/Scotsport programmes or just the Dons? What do you have with the Dons in European competition from the early 1980s?

The World at War is brilliant..

Team Tonight?

I'd go:

Lewis

Logan Considine Hoban Hayes

McGinn McCrorie Ferguson Kennedy

Kamberi Hornby

Ditch the 3 at the back nonsense, especially with Taylor, it never works. At least this gives Hornby support from Kamberi along with McGinn or Kennedy at times. A lot responsibility on Kamberi in this system as without the ball he needs to drop in essentially making it a 4-5-1, but i'd ask him to knock his pan in for 60-70 and then we can utilise Hendry if required late on depending how the game has gone.

Gone with experience in Logan, Mcginn and Hayes - Yes the legs are going but i know they will follow instructions, will raise game v Celtic and have enough again for 60-70 minutes to try and put us in a good position rather than chasing our tail.

Taylor can't play a back 3 but he also sucks in a 2 so.... and im not sold on Campbell so they are on the bench.

No way McInnes does this, it'll be 3 at the back as he's obsessed with it but just my thoughts.
    Last edited by Baggios_Ponytail; 17-02-2021 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    What years does your Aberdeen VHS tapes cover? Did you tape the whole Sportscene/Scotsport programmes or just the Dons? What do you have with the Dons in European competition from the early 1980s?

The World at War is brilliant..
    It's a while since I looked !! but around 82-83 season was when I got a video (good timing) and generally just taped the Dons bits of the fitba programmes. I did get a few stolen once which was very annoying... terrible crime rate in Esslemont Avenue. I taped loads of stuff back then which has all been made redundant by box sets and shYte TV cjannels - ****W being one

Aye but you’ll have The World at War on dvd though.

It wasn’t me that nicked his video tapes.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast