+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jim Thomson

Our next two games are at home, Saturday & Tuesday, but to stay in touch, we need to win both.
    We are in for a hard game against Q.O.S, watched them against Hearts, & should have won .
    They have two on loan players who are fast and skilful, the lad Jones, tore Hearts apart.
    The postponed games means that some of our key players should be over their niggling injuries.
    Likewise, hoping that Cummings and McMullen will make an impact

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    I have , thought you’d notice as you have just contributed to it ‘
    I am disappointed. I thought that you might have set up a topic about Campy Nou and what is happening up there.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I am disappointed. I thought that you might have set up a topic about Campy Nou and what is happening up there.
    Noooooooo!!!!!! This thread is jogging along nicely talking about the team. Please please don't anyone take us down the Campy Nou path.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Noooooooo!!!!!! This thread is jogging along nicely talking about the team. Please please don't anyone take us down the Campy Nou path.
    Don’t worry BCram it’s a path we’ll never have to walk to see the Dee!

Afolabi seems to be getting pressure to try harder to break into the starting lineup. I had thought that his loan spell was going to finish early. It doesn't seem to have gone too badly IMO. Disappointed for him.

With all that flooding , anybody think dens below sea level

Looking at pictures on tweeter it’s looking really good for game on on Saturday, really looking forward to seeing January signings playing after nearly 3 weeks training together

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    Looking at pictures on tweeter it’s looking really good for game on on Saturday, really looking forward to seeing January signings playing after nearly 3 weeks training together
    Excellent tweet from the groundsman explaining about the recent problems, heavy rain, snow, the soft ground. Looks like a drying wind and an increase in temperature have done the trick.

Not impressed at tall with any of that sh1t I’ve just watched , not one for shouting fir the managers head , but jeez when are the board gonna act ? That was awful that Center half pairing was a complete nightmare

Once again a team full of confidence come to Dens and we are not up for it.
    The Hearts game being the only exception.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)