+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jim Thomson

Jim Thomson

Must be sleeping like a baby ‘ now the moaning old gits on here have got their teeth into COVID and anti snp posts now ,

Prefer Grumpy Old Git as a description!

Is this counted as a football thread

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    Must be sleeping like a baby ‘ now the moaning old gits on here have got their teeth into COVID and anti snp posts now ,
    I suggest that you set up your own topic on this board.
    It is not difficult.

I have , thought you’d notice as you have just contributed to it ‘

Notso, didn't reply as I wasn't sure where you were going with this thread. I have been worried about the games that we have missed and am concerned that this might come back to bite us, especially if we finish in 3rd or 4th place. A pile up of games, more than or opposition and then the playoffs. Seems to me to be tipping the scales against us

Yes I thought he would be getting a power from the usual squad about games being off , and that’s before the snow came down ,
    But no they’re all to busy posting multi treads about their own agenda , anti Covid anti Snp ,

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    Yes I thought he would be getting a power from the usual squad about games being off , and that’s before the snow came down ,
    But no they’re all to busy posting multi treads about their own agenda , anti Covid anti Snp ,
    I think the ground might have a decent chance of drying if the wind and the temperature keeps about where it is today. Need to get some wins and hopefully our injury list has dropped back. Haven't read much about that. Next door, or Pravda as Rross christened it has some interesting threads about historical events and incidents, but there doesn't seem to be much stuff looking forward. Can't believe how much better this window was compared with previous ones. didn't lose any players that we wanted to keep, brought in so9me decent attacking quality so things should be really positive about the team. Only worry is how the performances dropped when McGhee got injured. not read anything about how he is getting on so I'm hoping that no news is ggod news.

A picture doing the rounds shows the track completely flooded at the scoreboard corner, think they're just letting nature take its course!
    Last edited by Taintedice; 16-02-2021 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I think the ground might have a decent chance of drying if the wind and the temperature keeps about where it is today. Need to get some wins and hopefully our injury list has dropped back. Haven't read much about that. Next door, or Pravda as Rross christened it has some interesting threads about historical events and incidents, but there doesn't seem to be much stuff looking forward. Can't believe how much better this window was compared with previous ones. didn't lose any players that we wanted to keep, brought in so9me decent attacking quality so things should be really positive about the team. Only worry is how the performances dropped when McGhee got injured. not read anything about how he is getting on so I'm hoping that no news is ggod news.
    Yes hopefully the break has seen the injuries clear up , looking forward to seeing Cummings and McMullen playing together , hopefully Mcgee not far away either

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)