+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnley v Fulham Match Preview

Burnley v Fulham Match Preview

Now this is a genuine six pointer. Win and we have a healthy 11 point lead over Fulham. Lose and that lead is cut to 5 with plenty of points still to play for. Should we be worried? Fulham have not won a League game at Turf Moor since April 1951. That is before I was born and I ain’t no spring chicken. Remember Fulham had never ever won in the League at Everton. In fact prior to Sunday they had lost on each of their last 22 visits to Goodison. Yes we should be worried. Fulham absolutely dominated against Everton and have found a real goal poacher in Josh Maja who is on a season long. loan from Bordeaux. They will prove much tougher opposition than a pathetic gloved-up Crystal Palace. Did the Burnley players take one look at their opponents hands as they came out at the start of the game and think “are they for real”. Taylor may still not be match ready and Pieters is now doubtful so we could have a problem at left back. Ben took an absolute accidental clattering after colliding with Ayew but hopefully will be fit to face the Cottagers. He was up and about fairly quickly. I can think of several players (mentioning no names or clubs) who would still be rolling on the ground now. We are Burnley. COYC!

Yep. An absolutely crucial game.

no doubt we will be up for it, but so will Fulham.

A draw wouldn't be a disaster but, hopefully, we will get the three points.

A game I am seriously looking forward too, to be honest.

I'm not, I expect I'll be watching most of this from behind the settee.

Hope we can manage a point against a good footballing side.. We seem to lack that killer instinct at home..

Don't think Ben will be allowed to play under the new head injury rules,Long will have to come in.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Absolute Dalek territory sinkov. Behind the settee it is!

A must win game for me as is every other game. No taking the foot of the gas, safety first.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You are such a fecking mard arse sinkov.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Absolute Dalek territory sinkov. Behind the settee it is!
    You are such a fecking mard arse outwood , just like Jimmy Clitheroe in fact.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)