+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rangers Players Alleged Covid Breach

Rangers Players Alleged Covid Breach

Interesting questions regarding the alleged covid breach by a number of Rangers players.

Q1 - Do you think the SFA/SPFL will allow Rangers to carry out their own unbiased investigation into the breach or oversee it with their own investigation as they did with Mark Connelly's face mask breach recently.

Q2 - Do you think Rangers will dish out a similar punishment to players if found guilty of breaching the rules as they did with Jordan Jones and George Edmundson recently by ousting them from Ibrox out on loan. especially if they are first team regulars, I very much doubt it myself.

Will be very interesting to see how this plays out, what do you think boys?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomb View Post
    Interesting questions regarding the alleged covid breach by a number of Rangers players.

Q1 - Do you think the SFA/SPFL will allow Rangers to carry out their own unbiased investigation into the breach or oversee it with their own investigation as they did with Mark Connelly's face mask breach recently.

Q2 - Do you think Rangers will dish out a similar punishment to players if found guilty of breaching the rules as they did with Jordan Jones and George Edmundson recently by ousting them from Ibrox out on loan. especially if they are first team regulars, I very much doubt it myself.

Will be very interesting to see how this plays out, what do you think boys?
    Would expect they will have received a fixed penalty from the Polis, so reckon the huns will be allowed to sort it out in-house. Suppose it would be worse if someone at the party tested positive and all had to self isolate. Personally, I’d much rather there had been a gas explosion at the block of flats

😁🤣😂

BBC Scotland almost falling over themselves at tea time tonight trying not to blame Sevco. Bet if it was DUFC players it would have been a very different story

To be honest if its youth players as i have heard they may end up getting sacked unless they are worth anything.The Rangers are by far the team i cannot stand in Scottish Football but they will be FN shytting it with this mark my words.
    On the brink of stopping the TEN but the FM reaching into her pocket looking for the Red Card,c'mon troops it would be funny as phuck if the Huns got the season stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    To be honest if its youth players as i have heard they may end up getting sacked unless they are worth anything.The Rangers are by far the team i cannot stand in Scottish Football but they will be FN shytting it with this mark my words.
    On the brink of stopping the TEN but the FM reaching into her pocket looking for the Red Card,c'mon troops it would be funny as phuck if the Huns got the season stopped.
    Ideal scenario would be we beat them at the weekend first.

The long Liverpool home record went to unfancied Burnley. I don't expect us to win there but we're looking more like a football team than the last visit. So why not.

There was such a song and dance in media about Dubai and Celtic. Will be interesting to see how this compares.

Yes - main thing is we want to beat them on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    There was such a song and dance in media about Dubai and Celtic. Will be interesting to see how this compares.

Yes - main thing is we want to beat them on Saturday
    I prefer beating them on the sabbath but any day would be acceptable mate.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)