+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Atención Adrian

Atención Adrian

pie derecho pie izquierdo y bang

Fabuloso! 🧡

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    pie derecho pie izquierdo y bang

Fabuloso! ��
    He will be very happy with that mate well done.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/spor...-opening-goal/

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    He will be very happy with that mate well done.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/spor...-opening-goal/
    To use Wee Jim's favourite word I thought it was magnificent. A stunning finish, really set the tone for what we were about.

To use Wee Jim's favourite word I thought it was magnificent. A stunning finish, really set the tone for what we were about.
    The boy has got a wonderful strike on him and i was gutted when he was subbed.The most telling thing was his puss,totally FN boiling.That's a good thing though,shows he cares about the jersey he pulls on.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    The boy has got a wonderful strike on him and i was gutted when he was subbed.The most telling thing was his puss,totally FN boiling.That's a good thing though,shows he cares about the jersey he pulls on.
    Dillon criticised the cross but I think Jamie saw him. Most strikers will slash at that first time, it's not an easy skill to shift it from one foot to the other AND finish, he deserves a lot of praise for that.

I have to say, i was wondering WTF i was watching right after kick off when Adrian looked like he didnt know what the objective of football was, never mind being capable of scoring as he did. But this unpredictability is exactly why he is one of my favourite players, as long as he is played at left mid and not left back.

Hope he keeps his place to get a run in the team and wonder how exciting our wide players will be when Chalmers gets back in the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    I have to say, i was wondering WTF i was watching right after kick off when Adrian looked like he didnt know what the objective of football was, never mind being capable of scoring as he did. But this unpredictability is exactly why he is one of my favourite players, as long as he is played at left mid and not left back.

Hope he keeps his place to get a run in the team and wonder how exciting our wide players will be when Chalmers gets back in the team.
    I like the guy. His natural defensive instinct makes him the perfect player in front of Jamie and it's no surprise to me that Jamie normally plays better with AS in front of him.
    But as we've seen Adrian can chip in up front too.

His unpredictability is brilliant because defenders have no idea what to expect.

I like the guy. His natural defensive instinct makes him the perfect player in front of Jamie and it's no surprise to me that Jamie normally plays better with AS in front of him.
    But as we've seen Adrian can chip in up front too.

His unpredictability is brilliant because defenders have no idea what to expect.
    It has been posted on here many times but Robson is a different player when Sporle plays,the laddie is so confident its unbelievable.When Sporle did go off Robson still maintained a high standard but that's because he started well and gained confidence.
    Once he settles Robson is a good player but it appears that Sporle has some kind of calming influence on him that just inspires a better performance,he was even winning headers v Livi.

If we are gonna get anything tomorrow i predict it will come down the left hand side as they are hampered with Tavernier injured and their other right back isolating due to the Perty.
    We may still not get near them but if we do Robson and Sporle playing at the top of their game in both halves will be key.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)