+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Forgive me Arabs for i have sinned and its been ages since my last confession.

Forgive me Arabs for i have sinned and its been ages since my last confession.

Nothing happening on here a couple O nights ago and i strayed onto the DBF for the first time in a lang time.Its got to be said that The Cobra has went stir crazy with their lack of games at Dens and their 1 from 6 away to Arbroath and Raith Rovers
    He has put up mair threads than a chinese tailor but his best by far is the Ideal play-off scenario.

Dundee v Dundee United is his preferred choice.

The 1st reply is,No danger do i want United in the final.

Cobra replies saying the Dees would relish the challenge.

Other posters caution the Cobra but he's on a roll.

I think Charlie would be psyched to send the DABS down and he'd be in inspired form like against Hearts

Others try to reason with him but he just gets mair fired up as the thread progresses.

I cannie be ersed putting it all up but i will leave it with a final salvo fae Cobra and two replies.

I don't think previous Derby's would have any bearing on future games as Pep McPoke got the better of Pressley at Dens recently and i don't see why he couldn't get the better of a struggling Mellon.

Reckon we wont have to worry about playing our neighbours after today's result.Head Shaker

Aye...no happening!.H K Blues edit in a FACT.

Wee team.

Small thinking.

Big hospitality suite.

#moose

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Nothing happening on here a couple O nights ago and i strayed onto the DBF for the first time in a lang time.Its got to be said that The Cobra has went stir crazy with their lack of games at Dens and their 1 from 6 away to Arbroath and Raith Rovers
    He has put up mair threads than a chinese tailor but his best by far is the Ideal play-off scenario.

Dundee v Dundee United is his preferred choice.

The 1st reply is,No danger do i want United in the final.

Cobra replies saying the Dees would relish the challenge.

Other posters caution the Cobra but he's on a roll.

I think Charlie would be psyched to send the DABS down and he'd be in inspired form like against Hearts

Others try to reason with him but he just gets mair fired up as the thread progresses.

I cannie be ersed putting it all up but i will leave it with a final salvo fae Cobra and two replies.

I don't think previous Derby's would have any bearing on future games as Pep McPoke got the better of Pressley at Dens recently and i don't see why he couldn't get the better of a struggling Mellon.

Reckon we wont have to worry about playing our neighbours after today's result.Head Shaker

Aye...no happening!.H K Blues edit in a FACT.
    Cobra is tormented.

When that board is quiet he tries and fails to rally his worshipping disciples with threads like

Most hated DAB ever - again zzzzz
    Best Derby win ever
    Memories from 1963
    Best programme from the pre Coyne era
    Best celebration - again
    Favourite Graham Wigston goal - again
    When did you see the glorious Dee win for the first time - again

He's dee mented. His anger at our superiority is probably going to put him in hospital. Must have got through a few keyboards down the years 😁

Gonna be truthful here i would never want them in a play off final,now Arabs may say why not we would batter them but that's easier now that we have just won two games.
    On the trajectory we were on uptai Motherwell any play off would have been fraught with danger,as it is Cobra will not get his wish for two major reasons.

1 We will not be in them
    and
    2 Neither will they.

Another thread of his EIGHT on their front page is.....

DEE games in terrible weather.

He is gonna struggle with a current match because for their past 4 games The groundsMAN fae Atlantis he say's NO,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Cobra is tormented.

When that board is quiet he tries and fails to rally his worshipping disciples with threads like

Most hated DAB ever - again zzzzz
    Best Derby win ever
    Memories from 1963
    Best programme from the pre Coyne era
    Best celebration - again
    Favourite Graham Wigston goal - again
    When did you see the glorious Dee win for the first time - again

He's dee mented. His anger at our superiority is probably going to put him in hospital. Must have got through a few keyboards down the years 😁
    I would say he’s our version of shedka
    Just an overly positive guy that can try and spin any old sh1t

Good read this thread until trophy virgin notso piped up

Aye good ain

I'm factual not deeluded, cobra is a straw clutcher and talks absolute shyte for the most part "get them to whisper in their ears you dirty arab bassas" at corners and he like lol

Also not overly positive either, been the first calling for many managers heads over the years, from Brewster to Chisholm, to Czaba unless there's is reason to be, I can be quite negative when I know its clearly not right and have my doubts about Mellon which have eased slightly, majority of the time I am positive it's been with good reason with the odd exception

Get back under your rock

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    I would say he’s our version of shedka
    Just an overly positive guy that can try and spin any old sh1t
    A derby play off has no appeal to me whatsoever notso.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)