+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s Monday night......

It actually looks like Nelms signed his vote (never received) as ‘FUNSTER FOOTBALL CLUB’

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    From Cobras thread titled "What do you remember about your first game at Dens"......
    Can i answer that question?

Wining the League!

Name:  The Fun.jpg
Views: 748
Size:  22.1 KB

The Fun v The World Famous

Name:  losers.jpg
Views: 760
Size:  32.6 KB

The billboard says it all

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Name:  The Fun.jpg
Views: 748
Size:  22.1 KB

The Fun v The World Famous
    Brilliant JJ.

Despite living in this fine city for ever I have yet to understand the enigma that is called Fun Logic
    They hold street parties and hire z listers to sing songs when they get their once in a decade moment but go out their way to give us a weekly moment to p1ss ourselves
    They cheer cos they're 4th in the league whilst we're only 6th
    The laugh at us trying to mock them when in fact both of our clubs last Scottish Cup win was in the 10th year of the century
    They gloat when our players see sense and finally cross the road to play for or manage them
    They then don't understand why we give a hero's welcome whenever we meet them again, they would never do that if one of theirs ever left to manage us

Then on 30th Aug 2019 they thought they had finally managed to get mission impossible 'to turn Arabs into Dees' especially when they saw we were celebrating their 'opening goal' just as much as they were

I will never get it, closest I ever got was when I realised if you add a few letters to an acronym of Fun Logic you get
    FU*KING LOONIES

Fair cheered me up looking at all these photos. Lovely stuff..!!🤭

Terrific photos and great comments . Well done

Smile

Name:  Keyring 6-2.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  14.3 KB

Some things just make you smile

Fun Quiz: D'ye mind o' Ghillie?

Di yer Ken yer Fun

In 1910 Dundee FC won the cup by beating Hibs in the semifinal and Clyde in the final.

Question 1: How many games did they did it take them in the semi-final and how many games did they play in the final?

Question 2: Why was extra time chosen as an option in the final for the first time?

Question 3: 1910 and never again! Why did the witch put a curse on the Dee winning the cup again?
    Last edited by Jim_Jam; 18-02-2021 at 12:14 PM.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)