+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The problem faced by Fatso, Teaboy and Cabbageheed

The problem faced by Fatso, Teaboy and Cabbageheed

will probably be addressed about four or five matches from the end of the season.

Fatso will leave it that late gambling that if we do escape then he won't need to spend money and he may still get a sale.

At that stage, it's too late as the clubs below us and around us still have a bit of pride, fight and desire and owners who want to stay up in the Prem for the right reasons.

Whereas Ashley wants to stay up for the wrong reasons, personal greed.

I dont buy your comment about staying in the Premier for real reasons.They all have profitability at the forefront.What does distinguish them from fatso though is their preparedness to invest correctly to protect & hopefully enhance their assets.

Quote Originally Posted by jacapus View Post
    I dont buy your comment about staying in the Premier for real reasons.They all have profitability at the forefront.What does distinguish them from fatso though is their preparedness to invest correctly to protect & hopefully enhance their assets.
    The point is that if they don't have profitability they can't invest in their clubs.

Nothing wrong with a healthy honest profit if it's reinvested the right way.

There's part of me that woulldn't be surprised if Bruce wasn't sacked at all no matter what the state of play is in regards to our league position.

Mind, that part of me is my left eyebrow so i wouldn't pay it much attention if I were you. I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    There's part of me that woulldn't be surprised if Bruce wasn't sacked at all no matter what the state of play is in regards to our league position.

Mind, that part of me is my left eyebrow so i wouldn't pay it much attention if I were you. I don't.
    Is that the one with the knowing wink?

It's the one I call Isaiah.

because one eye's....oh, you know the rest.

Are there any rumours or any kind of reason to believe that Bruce will be sacked, when he hasn't been sacked by now?

None whatsoever, Hughie. We'll get tw@tted again against Man U but he'll say he was delighted with the response and he saw enough signs in a 4-0 defeat to say that we'll be ok. He'll also repeat his deflection technique by saying thete are loads of other teams in the same boat and that we've had a tough run but that's the Premier League. After that he'll mention Covid, injuries and the number of games but say he's not using that as an excuse and that we'll roll our sleeves up and go again.

Any other club and he'd be gone but there haven't even been the same whispers about how many games he's got to save his job or even the suggestion that questions are being asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    None whatsoever, Hughie. We'll get tw@tted again against Man U but he'll say he was delighted with the response and he saw enough signs in a 4-0 defeat to say that we'll be ok. He'll also repeat his deflection technique by saying thete are loads of other teams in the same boat and that we've had a tough run but that's the Premier League. After that he'll mention Covid, injuries and the number of games but say he's not using that as an excuse and that we'll roll our sleeves up and go again.

Any other club and he'd be gone but there haven't even been the same whispers about how many games he's got to save his job or even the suggestion that questions are being asked.
    Haha, that is so very true. Same broken record.

Same cr@p under Ashley as always.

Even if the club came out and issued the vote of confidence, it would be the only time ever that the vote of confidence would actually be an actual real vote of confidence. Irrelevant though as the club never says fùck all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)