+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Green Energy

You learn more on this site than I ever did at Haslingden Grammar and I even understand some of it,not much mind you

Very true barrie! I love reading Balan's posts because it just confirms my feeling that life goes on and I have almost no influence at all on what happens locally ---never mind the world.
    My mother said that it was no good worrying about things which you can't influence or about what may or may not happen and this thought has kept me happy for a long, long time in spite of having been on the wrong end of some horrible events.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Microvita :

If the mass of protoplasmic nuclei can be efficiently converted to energy according to Einstein's formula, then a very small amount of mass can give energy to rockets to allow them to move through the solar system at high speeds.

We have seen that microvita may make it possible to obtain a tremendous new source of energy from the nuclear annihilation of the atomic nuclei in the protoplasmic nuclei of living cells. This new energy source will open up a wide range of possibilities far the use of this energy for the bene-fit of humanity. So it is very urgent that research into tapping this new source of energy should proceed without further delay. Greater under-standing of the theory of microvita will facilitate this research. So research into the nature of microvita should also proceed at full speed, in research centres and by interested individual researchers around the world.
    I need some of this microvita for the two MG's Balan, save me a bloody fortune on petrol.

BT : Trash get rid of the car(s) A wise man would say get rid of car ,its the year of the OX !!!

(Taiwan News) — With the Lunar Year comes the arrival of the Year of the Ox. After all the turbulence of the Year of the Rat, a change is most welcome — but what does it actually mean for the year ahead?

As befits a creature that traditionally toiled in the fields, the ox is perceived as a hard worker. Zodiac experts believe the Year of the Ox is a period when hard work will be rewarded even more than usual. ( Does Sean know this??)

The year is also said to be a year when people will feel the full weight of their responsibilities. What this means is that by working extra hard at something, you will get on top of it no matter how challenging the task may be.

This has been interpreted by many as a great opportunity. If you have a big life goal you have always wanted to achieve but never quite got round to, 2021 is a good year to give it a go. ( Just tell the wife , a great year to do the garden ,fresh paint etc, wallpaper in bedroom and living rooms. The wife will be pleased to know this to know it's the year of the Ox!.)

If the zodiac is anything to go by, as long as you work as hard as you possibly can at it, you will reap the rewards.

The Year of the Ox :

No major disasters this year.......That means we won't go down.

The Year of the Rat is traditionally a year of turbulence in which change and disasters are commonplace. That was certainly the case in 2020 when the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic swept the globe, killing more than 2 million people and causing widespread economic mayhem.

While the impact of China’s virus and the subsequent cover-up by the Chinese Communist regime will still be felt throughout 2021 and beyond, the Year of the Ox is traditionally a calm, stable, and economically prosperous one.

With vaccination programs now gaining steam around the world, economic recovery will begin apace this year. And if the Year of the Ox delivers, there should be no more major catastrophes.

After the Year of the Rat everyone just had, a calm, stable, boring Year of the Ox is exactly what we want. ( Phookin hoofball again ! ;-)

"the suppression of a possibly revolutionary new power source, a momentum engine. The patent is controlled by the board of directors of Omnitech International, and its CEO Donald Richards, who has not been seen in public for a decade"

First Monday in October

where would we be without them ?

and their intentional exclusion of invention !

I'm just about to invent the Corribulum.

It will be life changing.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    I'm just about to invent the Corribulum.

It will be life changing.
    I've a few spare quid hanging about doing nothing 59er, do you need backing?

You know me.

Never one to refuse free brass BT

Wind turbines in the UK having trouble a few months ago with the general public having to foot the bill, now they are freezing shut.

Then there was the scandal of the Solar Panels with the Government giving the public a decent return, then cutting it down by 90%.

Buy Diesel vehicles we was told, so a lot of us did, then we was told to get rid.

Electric Cars ? JUST PHUCK OFF

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)