+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Green Energy

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    You know me.

Never one to refuse free brass BT
    It's not free 59er - nothing ever is.

I hope you can afford a box of Kleenex, because the interest rates will make your eyes water.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Wind turbines in the UK having trouble a few months ago with the general public having to foot the bill, now they are freezing shut.

Then there was the scandal of the Solar Panels with the Government giving the public a decent return, then cutting it down by 90%.

Buy Diesel vehicles we was told, so a lot of us did, then we was told to get rid.

Electric Cars ? JUST PHUCK OFF
    Fecking clueless governance Alto, no green policy whatsoever and petrol by now should be a quid a gallon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Fecking clueless governance Alto, no green policy whatsoever and petrol by now should be a quid a gallon.
    You want petrol at a quid a gallon BT, bring back fracking. They virtually give petrol away in the good old US of A, it's cheap as chips, and why is that ? Because of fracking mon ami, it was the future here once.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You want petrol at a quid a gallon BT, bring back fracking. They virtually give petrol away in the good old US of A, it's cheap as chips, and why is that ? Because of fracking mon ami, it was the future here once.
    No excuses anymore for the price of petrol at the pumps sinkov, but of course it's now the only source of tax revenue Rishi has left...Attachment 18435

No excuses anymore for the price of petrol at the pumps sinkov, but of course it's now the only source of tax revenue Rishi has left...
    Of course Fuel Duty will rise BT, someone has to pay the cost of the lunatic lockdown policy still imposed on us. One day this lockdown will end, the furlough scheme will be wound up, and the full extent of the devastation the lockdown loons have wreaked on the economy, thousands of businesses gone to the wall, millions of jobs lost, will become apparent.

Then the s-h-i-t really will hit the fan.

No one can seriously expect our crackpot Prime Minister to begin the immediate dismantling of Covid restrictions by this weekend, but the following Monday will most certainly do sinkov.

The Tory backbenchers who have “needy” constituencies like Blackburn with Darwen and Leicester will try to persuade our dictatorial, coercion crazy government to instantly phase in the return of our freedoms. I hope their power of persuasion is better than the Leader of Her Majesty’s Opposition is.

The dubious duo of Hancock and Johnson have sold us all the promise of a future in which a successful rollout of vaccines will set us all free. “Vaccine Mission Impossible” is now splendidly accomplished, with a third of the UK’s adult population already jabbed and ready to go.

Today media reports state the infection rate is dropping quicker than a vicar's daughter's knickers, so, Boris I implore you, can we please return to a near normal life of freedom and liberty? I might also add, you need to start delivering on your promises mate.

Attachment 18437

No one can seriously expect our crackpot Prime Minister to begin the immediate dismantling of Covid restrictions by this weekend, but the following Monday will most certainly do sinkov.

The Tory backbenchers who have “needy” constituencies like Blackburn with Darwen and Leicester will try to persuade our dictatorial, coercion crazy government to instantly phase in the return of our freedoms. I hope their power of persuasion is better than the Leader of Her Majesty’s Opposition is.

The dubious duo of Hancock and Johnson have sold us all the promise of a future in which a successful rollout of vaccines will set us all free. “Vaccine Mission Impossible” is now splendidly accomplished, with a third of the UK’s adult population already jabbed and ready to go.

Today media reports state the infection rate is dropping quicker than a vicar's daughter's knickers, so, Boris I implore you, can we please return to a near normal life of freedom and liberty? I might also add, you need to start delivering on your promises mate.

Attachment 18437
    That photos is misleading, that bunch of clowns is not running this show, behind the wall is another room, in there sit the Mad Scientists of Sage, they are in charge, what they say goes. When they say s-h-i-t, Boris and Hancock jump on the shovel, and if they hesitate to jump, Starmer and the Labour Party, the BBC, the lefty Press, Twitter, Facebook, the NHS and PHE, the Unions, the BMA, Royal College of Nursing, Uncle Tom Cobley and all, set up such a howling of anguish you could hear it on the Moon.

But who is on SAGE ? How many of them are there ? Why is the Government in such thrall to them ? As you'll know BT, I've followed this Covid story closely since the outset, but I can't answer any of those three questions.

BT, my invention is progressing well but not finished yet. Are you still up for investing?

I reckon it will be worth more than whale vomit

That photos is misleading, that bunch of clowns is not running this show, behind the wall is another room, in there sit the Mad Scientists of Sage, they are in charge, what they say goes. When they say s-h-i-t, Boris and Hancock jump on the shovel, and if they hesitate to jump, Starmer and the Labour Party, the BBC, the lefty Press, Twitter, Facebook, the NHS and PHE, the Unions, the BMA, Royal College of Nursing, Uncle Tom Cobley and all, set up such a howling of anguish you could hear it on the Moon.

But who is on SAGE ? How many of them are there ? Why is the Government in such thrall to them ? As you'll know BT, I've followed this Covid story closely since the outset, but I can't answer any of those three questions.
    When OC was in full defensive mode I actually checked and OC fell for the bait, I added the names and pedigrees of about 120 "eminent" SAGE professionals and then OC added about the same all named and shamed.

It's in the archives on here somewhere sinkov, but I really can't be arsed with this lunacy anymore.

Sage membership is given under advice from the Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (CPNI)

CPNI was formed on 1 February 2007 from the merger of predecessor bodies the National Infrastructure Security Co-ordination Centre (NISCC) and the National Security Advice Centre (NSAC). NISCC existed to provide advice to companies operating critical national infrastructure, and NSAC was a unit within MI5 that provided security advice to other parts of the UK government.

CPNI is accountable to the Director General of the Security Service and operates under the Security Service Act 1989. As a part of MI5, it is exempt from the Freedom of Information Act.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centre...Infrastructure

and I thought that the "government" meetings with Sage was to instruct them on delivery of their (baseless) modelling papers.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)