With two wins and a draw in the last three league matches, it appears that Wolves' dismal run is over. While a comfortable distance from the relegation spots, Wolves still need a bit more to guarantee staying up and we'd like to have some momentum heading into the offseason to ensure the good vibes at Molineux continue. I think a Europa League spot is probably out of reach right now, but string together a few wins and who knows. We welcome Leeds to our home. We beat them 0-1 with Jiminez scoring early in the season. Leeds have been one of the most consistent teams in the league, having sat in 10th-12th position for over half the season. They've never won more than two consecutive matches and have never lost more than two consecutive matches. Looking at who they've beat and lost to, they're really beating up on the bottom 6. They are 6-0-1 against those clubs. And in turn, they've been beaten soundly by the top 6, with a 1-1-5 record against them. Against the middle, they're 3-1-5. Wolves fall in that middle group. Leeds have only drawn twice. I'm going to go with my usual prediction.

Wolves 2-1 Leeds

Jose

1) nortonwolf - 17.2
2) abbobrom - 14.4
3) WOODLANDSWOLF - 14.2
4) MichiganWolf - 13.3
5) wolfiebill - 10.5
5) GrizzledWolf - 10.5
7) plater - 7.3
8) Woking88 - 7.3