+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Del's Record Breakers v Killie Match Thread

This match thread hasn't had a post since for 2 days and we're now within 90 minutes of kick off and still nobody is interested. That in itself tells the story.

I wonder if he'll try to change things about a bit...

Lewis
    Logan Hoban Taylor Considine
    McCrorie Ferguson Hayes
    Kamberi Hornby Hendry

Possibly lining up in an alternative formation...

Lewis
    Hoban Taylor Considine
    Logan Ferguson McCrorie Hayes
    Kamberi
    Hendry Hornby

I actually don't really care, I'm just trying to stir up some tiny shred of enthusiasm to watch it

I'm obviously wanting us to win and i' m really hoping we do but will we. I did think it was a better performance on Wednesday than of late but what did Bain actually have to do. I can't see where a goal is coming from today from open play, Best chance is from a set piece or penalty. However to get a penalty we need to get in their box. What frustrates the life out of me is at how slow a tempo we start games. Killie on their worst run ever but Tommy Wright more often than not had the beating of us at Pittodrie with Saintees. I'm not confident.

Killie to defend in depth and we won’t have a clue how to cope with it.

0-0

Hayes out injured, Kennedy dropped.

Looks like the formation will be something like

Lewis
    Hoban Taylor Considine
    McLennan Ferguson McRorie Campbell McGinn
    Kamberi Hornby

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Hayes out injured, Kennedy dropped.

Looks like the formation will be something like

Lewis
    Hoban Taylor Considine
    McLennan Ferguson McRorie Campbell McGinn
    Kamberi Hornby
    1 win in 10 and he still persists with the same system that hasn’t worked since we lost the players who effectively made it successful.

We might scrape a win today as Killie are sh!te but DM does himself no favours.

3 at the back again, when will he get it into his thick head that it doesn't work. And how is auld mannie McGinn supposed to be a wing back?

Look at the creativity in that line up if Killie are able to keep a clean sheet sometimes you just have to say well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    3 at the back again, when will he get it into his thick head that it doesn't work. And how is auld mannie McGinn supposed to be a wing back?
    He’s the same age as Hayes and that hasn’t stopped McInnes from playing him as a wingback all season.

It has all become much clearer to me now. Our lack of goals is a deliberate ploy to save the environment!!

The owner of Forest Green Rovers has committed to planting 50 trees for every 0-0 draw in British football this season.

We are well on our way to our own personal forest. McInnes single-handedly saves the world from climate change

Don Robertson the Bitb, he is consistently shyte for/biased against us

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast