+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Del's Record Breakers v Killie Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Did I imagine that, or did McLennan really just do a stopover with no-one within 10 yards of him?!
    No you didn't imagine it. Nor did you imagine him doing some sort of stepover on the wing but forgot the ball when we had five players haring forward towards the box. Falls into the category of "not good enough"

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Did I imagine that, or did McLennan really just do a stopover with no-one within 10 yards of him?!
    The boy is great at running with the ball but then he wets the bed and makes all the good work pointless.

Championez championez ole ole ole

Well utterly hopeless but in the end we found a team equally as bad and ended up with 3 points.

Not many in the team I would want to keep for next season.

Lafferty is an odious, cheating pr1ck as always.

No referees in Scotland ever, ever give us the benefit of the 50/50's.

A much needed 3 points but I fear that’s as good as it gets nowadays. Scraping a win with a set piece goal across one of the poorest teams in the league.

But hey, the boys showed character and proved they are the still the fourth best team in the country.

A win is better than a defeat and scoring is better than not scoring but boy was that grim viewing. We really are a shockingly horrible team to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Let’s manage the game for the next 60 minutes against the mighty Kilmarnock
    Yep - predictably, that's exactly what happened.

Another eye bleeding, tedious, cowardly, sitting off second half.

I'm convinced Del is deliberately trying to annoy us all now. He knows what winds the support up the most, doesn't give a fuuck anymore and its all basically a big GIRFUY to the club and supporters.

We'll not play many, if any, other teams as bad as that. We do have the voodoo sign over Killie like.

Should have enough to hang onto fourth now - which is fine since the great leader confirmed today that we're the fourth best team in the country, so all good clearly...

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes is determined to end his side's six-game run without a goal or victory.

"It's not a stat we're pleased with, the form we're in," he tells BBC Sportsound.

"We've had to remind the players we're still the fourth best team in Scotland. We're not as bad as people think we are. But to improve on that we need to start finding goals and winning games."

So the manager tells you he thinks you are the 4th best team in the league? Way to motivate Del!
    Can you give me a link to that as some of my pals are doubting McInnes would actually say that.

Personally, i couldnt give a phuck and want the sh1tebag binned regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Can you give me a link to that as some of my pals are doubting McInnes would actually say that.

Personally, i couldnt give a phuck and want the sh1tebag binned regardless.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/foo...6054693/page/6

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Many thanks.

What an utter clunt he is, i can see why that wee sh1tehouse Milne loves him.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast