+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Del's Record Breakers v Killie Match Thread

I didn’t manage to see any of the game today but good that Hendry broke his duck for our club. I don’t suppose it was much of a game. A win is a win though so well done to Derek McInnes for getting his tactics spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Many thanks.

What an utter clunt he is, i can see why that wee sh1tehouse Milne loves him.
    He has to remember that he himself (McInnes) only gets online stick because we cannot get into the football to tell him. He is very fortunate in that respect.

Amazing McInnes keeps his job for another week despite a mind blowing ****e team performance
    He is consistent if nothing else.......a ****e manager with no idea what he is going
    He got lucky today he won't be so lucky next week
    Common Reds we can play better than this, just ignore the manager and play the game as you want to play
    Let's face it......it would not be anyworse

Three games in a row I have fallen asleep watching this sh1te, I did however manage to stay awake long enough to see the goal, great to see Saint Johnstone's 4th choice striker showing our lads how it should be done, decent cross from McGinn as well.
    But that was it, made it to about 5mins into the second half then that was me sound oh
    Grim grim fkn stuff indeed.
    A wins a win and all that and good to stop the rot and finally get a a goal, but oh my fkn god how bad are we.

Here’s a novel idea....Gogglebox can pick a dozen or so fans and record them watching one of our matches for the tv audience to see how we react. Most of us Dons fans will fall asleep so it will be interesting to see who stays awake.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Here’s a novel idea....Gogglebox can pick a dozen or so fans and record them watching one of our matches for the tv audience to see how we react. Most of us Dons fans will fall asleep so it will be interesting to see who stays awake.
    It would be an interesting social experiment certainly.
    I crashed out around 25minutes in, but had the misfortune to catch the majority of the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney77 View Post
    It would be an interesting social experiment certainly.
    I crashed out around 25minutes in, but had the misfortune to catch the majority of the second half.
    On a serious note, maybe an AFC season ticket could be prescribed an alternative cure to treat insomnia!?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678