+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Del's Record Breakers v Killie Match Thread

Del's Record Breakers v Killie Match Thread

Another eye bleeding insomnia curing borefest.
    Nae wine for me that's for sure.
    Prediction 0-0 and the record goes on and on.

COYR

Good thread name pal

I usually rename our Del led team on the match threads to sum up what we are currently doing etc.

Anyway 1-0 us with Hoban scoring so I can win the warehouse of wine that must be on the go.

Killie will suffer Aberdeen's wrath and ship 4 goals with a late consolation.

4-1 Dons

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post
    Killie will suffer Aberdeen's wrath and ship 4 goals with a late consolation.

4-1 Dons
    Bit early to be on the cooking sherry min.

Controversially I’ll go for 0-0 - but we all go home happy when that despicable hun cuunt Lafferty makes his debut and suffers a career ending injury after getting deposited half way up the South Stand by one of our plucky heroes.

I’d settle for that...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Bit early to be on the cooking sherry min.
    Aberdeen have a habit of going 6 games without a goal and then going on a goal fest...

That aside I thought as the game went on last night Hornby was turning into the player we hoped he'd be. He'll get at least 2 against Killie.

Number 1 and number 7 in the longest without a goal in Europe stakes. 0-0 and folk still rimming McInnes afterwards is my guess

Killie will get a player sent off and we will win 2-1

I actually think we will score against Killie. Kamberi to take it upon himself to ignore the manager's instructions, and ignore the shouts of his teammates to pass it back or sideways for 90 minutes. He will run forward and take a shot every time he gets the ball and eventually one of them will go in.

Whether that's enough to win us the game depends on how well / badly our bombscare defence and goalkeeper play - they're pretty hit and miss this season.

Not one person has predicted a Killie win, despite us being on our worst goal scoring run in our history. With our team currently holding a new record it has maybe given everyone a lift.

Killie have been our b1tches for most of McInnes's time here and given their form is as bad as ours I expect that to continue, even with Tommy Wright in charge.

3-1 will buy McInnes a bit more time. Danny Rogers o.g. to open the floodgates

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast