+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sibbick On Struber

It doesn't matter what a man was, it's what he's become.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    It doesn't matter what a man was, it's what he's become.
    Like .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Wot'z not true Bill ?
    The Lask chairman said Val was sacked for a run of bad results and he wanted to appoint his present coach.The training ground incident was in March and Val was sacked in July.

I had no time for Struber either but he was lauded on here and elsewhere as a "tactical genius" after Barnsley FC escaped relegation last season. Fans can be fickle.
    My views on Ismael are well known. Ismael was willing to break Covid rules just to gain a football advantage in Austria resulting in his sacking at LASK and that is a red line for me. The fact he has won football games here is of no interest to me.

#Look into their eyes.
    Tell them winning a game of football was worth it.
    Easy one for you SB. Your quarrel with the owners is well understood. If they left and Ismael stayed, would you return?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    There's only an elephant in the room if Nelly actually walks through your front door and places his big backside on your dining room carpet .

The truth is there isn't an issue only the one that spins round in your head to weaponise your three years old and counting agenda .

Val was punished for his Covid law breaking by losing his job as HC .

LASK were deducted league points .

The punishments were administered and we move on .

That's how life generally plays out .

You think he's dropped on his feet here as a consequence of losing his job at LASK ?

Maybe , but it also comes at a price with his wife and family back home who he hardly see's due to the Championship schedule this season .

I saw the live interview he did with Jim White on SSN prior to Wednesday night's game and the sadness he felt .

He made a mistake , it was dealt with .

There is no elephant in the room .
    The only Elephant in the room is that your three year old agenda SB is annoying, and so persistent it’s not just “an opinion I’m entitled to” ....it’s pathetic.
    Used to be funny SB...... a cynical answer we all expected,
    Now it’s just boring.
    Same old same old
    Last edited by Jules88; 20-02-2021 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    The only Elephant in the room is that your three year old agenda SB is annoying, and so persistent it’s not just “an opinion I’m entitled to” ....it’s pathetic.
    Used to be funny SB...... a cynical answer we all expected,
    Now it’s just boring.
    Same old same old
    It's called sticking to your principles Jules.
    Others have tried to close down my view by saying it's "boring". Doesn't work on me. Just "ignore my posts" is my suggested coping strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Easy one for you SB. Your quarrel with the owners is well understood. If they left and Ismael stayed, would you return?
    No.

A Covid Rule Breaker and dreadful football entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    The Lask chairman said Val was sacked for a run of bad results and he wanted to appoint his present coach.The training ground incident was in March and Val was sacked in July.
    OK Bill.

ismael was sacked in May when the points deduction took effect. His contract was paid up to 1st July as is standard international practice.
    I'm sure if I'm wrong on this posters from here and other boards would be all over me like a cheap suit.

OK Bill.

ismael was sacked in May when the points deduction took effect. His contract was paid up to 1st July as is standard international practice.
    I'm sure if I'm wrong on this posters from here and other boards would be all over me like a cheap suit.
    Fair enough I just posted what I read and the quotes from the Lask chairman.

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    Fair enough I just posted what I read and the quotes from the Lask chairman.
    Have you got that link Bill ? I would be interested to read it. If Ismael is, in fact, innocent of breaking Covid rules I will publically apologise and beat my bare arse with twigs.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast