+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FAO Acido

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Ah but Sub, when I was playing on Millmoor, I was up against a winger called Shakespeare, who played for Matlock Town, and had been on Arsenal's books as a youngster. Can you and your trombone beat that ?
    I can beat that but it would seem like bragging so I won't, except to mention, playing footie in Germany for the amateur side run by Borussia Monchengladbach way back in the mid 1970s was a wonderful experience at a smashing club. I sometimes played my tuba there as well ---when I had to!

Bloody hell this thread has degenerated into who has the biggest dick? Behave!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    BT --don't be silly ---we all accept that you are ----ooops typo ---I meant to say ---You have!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    BT --don't be silly ---we all accept that you are ----ooops typo ---I meant to say ---You have!
    You are probably not wrong Supersub6.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Exactly Beds, its time I came along at last and saved this thread.
    Yes its always nice when we get to whack Blacky Rovs, and we certainly did that to them midweek. Have you seen how depressed their fans are, Mr Mowbray is having an effect on them.
    And uncle Alf is correct where he says Im from actually, and its NOT Burnsley lol.

Burnsley go marching on, play offs next..

Quote Originally Posted by kritichris View Post
    Burnsley go marching on, play offs next..
    I wouldn't go that far Chris lol.
    But we have just won 7 league games in a row at this level, for the first time in our history.

You've got to the play offs as the form team, Norwich aside, which is always a good sign, you just need to be scoring more goals.

Once a team gets the momentum going it's hard to stop. Coyle did it with us. Good luck Acido, we need a gift of six points for next season.

No big deal for the Barnsley lads, been there and done it, got the T shirt. I sincerely hope they do it again, that'll really confuse the Burnsley w@ankers at the BBC next season.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)