If we don't go down it'll be because of the failings of 3 other teams and not anything we've done ourselves. With Wilson out, who's going to score the goals for us? Not only that, who's going to create them or create the ability to get us up the pitch and keep hold of the ball? He's been involved in 67% of our Premier League goals this season and I could see us not winning a game until he's back.

So, with that in mind...

Burnley v West Brom. I think West Brom are gone but it's still not too late for a team to make a massive charge like Leicester did the season before they won the league (ffs!) so I think a draw would be a good result for us-keeps the Baggies at bay but also keeps Burnley in the mix-pressure does funny things to teams and we need as many teams as possible around us under the same pressure as us.

Fulham v Sheff Utd..has to be a Sheff Utd win. Fulham's goal difference is way better than ours so we don't want to be in the position where we swap places in 2 games time if they win both their games.

Brighton v Palace. Again, one of those where, even though a defeat for Palace would keep them within striking distance, Brighton are only a point ahead of us so a loss for them would work much better for us.

Obviously, we're getting nowt against Man U.

Thoughts?