+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm back.

I'm back.

Two years ago, for some reason, I couldn't log on to the site. Just out of the blue. Wouldn't accept the password, the user name, the email address already existed.

It was so frustrating reading posts and wanting to reply. Even to the point where I got in touch with Terry Mac on Facebook to let you know I was still an avid reader.

Anyway, pleased to say Mrs Stan, sorted it today, and I'm back on.
    Last edited by Stanleymag; 19-02-2021 at 01:46 PM. Reason: No reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    Two years ago, for some reason, I couldn't log on to the site. Just out of the blue.
    It was so frustrating reading posts and wanting to reply. Even to the point where I got in touch with Terry Mac to let you know I was still an avid reader.

Anyway, pleased to say Mrs Stan, sorted it today, and I'm back on.
    About time too. Great to see you here again Stan.

It's great to be back Bill.

It was maddening not being able to log in. To the point I just gave up and became a lurker.

Then I saw Scalpels post today and I thought I'll have another go, but went for a multi agency approach(wife), who sorted it in 5 minutes!

Maybe we should talk more eh? 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    It's great to be back Bill.

It was maddening not being able to log in. To the point I just gave up and became a lurker.

Then I saw Scalpels post today and I thought I'll have another go, but went for a multi agency approach(wife), who sorted it in 5 minutes!

Maybe we should talk more eh? ��
    Is your missus clever with computers then or have you just got oversized fingers.

Wa hoo!! Great to see you back, Stan....great start to the weekend!!!

Welcome back kidda

She is clever. Cleverer than me(obviously).

But I'm a bit ignorant, not one to admit - why TF won't this work.

Thanks Mick. Good to be back.

Thanks Zip. I was trying to email admin to find out if I'd been banned or what.

But it wouldn't let me log in.

Anyway, great to be back on. Hope you are all well.

Welcome back!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)