+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: O/T Gonna make another prediction

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I care when they take a huge amount of taxpayers money to refurbish their homes
    Fair enough. I mean once they have paid back anything they have taken for such work I don't get the day to day fascination. Then again people are fascinated by the Kardashian's who have no actual talent or intrigue so it doesn't surprise me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    flour, credit to them they actually paid the whole amount back, approx 2.4 million when they renovated the place William and Kate use to live in. You are right though in that it was tax payers money they used being royals at the time.
    There you go then. Media as per whipping up interest and stories to sell papers or ad space on websites

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Fair enough. I mean once they have paid back anything they have taken for such work I don't get the day to day fascination. Then again people are fascinated by the Kardashian's who have no actual talent or intrigue so it doesn't surprise me.
    Yes I guessed that. I Wasn't having a dig at you, just them

They only paid back the money because someone grassed them up though. Shamed into paying back money that they had no right to spend

I'd like to think we won't waste any more time hearing about their lives but I doubt it somehow

I am a big fan of the Royals

Liz is a fine lady.

Sorry not too keen on the celebrities.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234