+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 'Arry no longer purrin a shift in

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

'Arry no longer purrin a shift in

Devastated to hear that 'Arry will no longer "work" as a Royal in his duties.

He, and his wife, will be missed.

Just seen Nick Witchell nearly ruerrin on the news.

I sincerely hope I live long enough for the whole lot of em to step away .

The day this country becomes a republic is the day we take a giant step towards a classless and more equal society .

Before anyone says owt about tourism in London and what the Royals bring in let me remind you that Paris is one of the world's most visited city's and got rid of their monarchy 300 years ago .

Si thi .

At least we agree on this Animal.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I sincerely hope I live long enough for the whole lot of em to step away .

The day this country becomes a republic is the day we take a giant step towards a classless and more equal society .

Before anyone says owt about tourism in London and what the Royals bring in let me remind you that Paris is one of the world's most visited city's and got rid of their monarchy 300 years ago .

Si thi .
    Absolutely right. Well said that man

I've always stopped short of condemning William and Harry because they grew up without their mother and that's something that's hard to contemplate no matter who you are .

I actually didn't mind their mother either who did more good than she ever did bad even though it's fair to say she had issues herself .

I was genuinely upset when she was killed that night in Paris , it was a very sad day for the country because many people really did buy in to the People's Princess thing and there was enough evidence to buy in to it because she did champion things that didn't go with the norm .

It's the old guard that's the problem , the status quo , the Queen , Philip , Charles , Andrew .

William does interviews by the dozen , promote many good things , decent kid .

Harry wants to paddle his own canoe which is some ways is a shame .

He's probably got the biggest pair amongst the royals and could have modernised the monarchy and made it fit for purpose in the world of today .

I worked with a kid in my last job who served in Afghanistan with him , that kid did his fair share , cleaned the shyte oils out , went on patrol and proper served .

The kid I worked with was no royalist by any means , just said he served the right way .

He's walked away from this royalty thing , what's that telling us ?

It's telling me it's proper needs reform if its going to survive because it's dated .

End the the fecker .

"He's walked away from this royalty thing , what's that telling us ?"
    There lass ez gorra orn rooard both a pair of 2hats " wonder what Major Hewitt meks onnit !!
    Arr like Bet , Phil , William n Kate , rest can tek thurooks ,
    Rule Brittania !