Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Southampton Game

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,141

    Southampton Game

    I think we are as safe as we can be but i think this game has become the biggest of our season so far, It will be our game in hand on many by the time Tuesday comes so the 3pts are massive..

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,926
    Yeah Need to stop the rot ASAP - Tougher games to come, Villa and Chelsea + two visits to London for West Ham and Fulham- Not too many points out of that lot I don't think - unless we get more of our injured players back on the pitch.

    Fancy about 5 points from the 5 fixtures - would be chuffed with 7

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    1,517
    3 more wins, however and whoever would please me, still gutted after last night, can't believe wolves have beat us twice with individual own goals, we deserved at least a draw last night, and a draw in the home game, makes me sick.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,438
    Without Phillips, Rodrigo, Koch and Llorente i take any points as a miracle at this point. We are playing with essentially a Championship 11 + Raphinha.

    We were unfortunate against Wolves, it was a tough game and they got a fortuitous goal and we should have definitely scored with Costa and Cooper. Arsenal game we were just crap.

    We will win 5/6 more games this season, we will get battered 2/3 more times this season and we will lose more than we win.

    Enjoy the ride boys, Southampton game would be great to get a win but it also isn't end of world if we don't. The bottom 3 aren't going to get past 35 points this season.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,954
    They will be buoyed by their result today but I still think we can take them.
    Assuming of course he plays people in their rightful positions and tells Costa and Roberts that the game is on Wednesday night.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,580
    Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Without Phillips, Rodrigo, Koch and Llorente i take any points as a miracle at this point. We are playing with essentially a Championship 11 + Raphinha.

    We were unfortunate against Wolves, it was a tough game and they got a fortuitous goal and we should have definitely scored with Costa and Cooper. Arsenal game we were just crap.

    We will win 5/6 more games this season, we will get battered 2/3 more times this season and we will lose more than we win.

    Enjoy the ride boys, Southampton game would be great to get a win but it also isn't end of world if we don't. The bottom 3 aren't going to get past 35 points this season.
    Agree with all of that.

    Southampton soaked up the Chelsea pressure today and seem to have some of their mojo back. Think they’ll sucker punch us and take at least a point, unfortunately.

  7. #7
    Rewatched the Arsenal ‘highlights’ and Arsenal were not very good bar Abama we just gifted them 3 soft goals before we got going.

    We looked a lot more solid against Wolves so let’s hope we don’t give easy goals away.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    They will be buoyed by their result today but I still think we can take them.
    Assuming of course he plays people in their rightful positions and tells Costa and Roberts that the game is on Wednesday night.
    He just needs to block them from the 1st Team WhatsApp Group and then act surprised when they turn up on the wrong day.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,926
    Just seen their three coaches outside Murgatroyds at Yeadon..... stuffing their faces with fish and chips! - hope they where "Old" fish...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,110
    Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    He just needs to block them from the 1st Team WhatsApp Group and then act surprised when they turn up on the wrong day.
    wish there was still a "like" button! couple of funny comments here!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •