+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bristol City v Barnsley Match Thoughts

Bristol City v Barnsley Match Thoughts

The championship schedule rolls on and another tough fixture at Bristol City .

It's a tough fixture in the sense we never get owt there and City have just sacked their manager and will no doubt shake themselves today after a poor run of form .

I'm expecting a struggle today and our recent efforts catching up with us but obviously happy to be wrong .

I think a point would be a decent result from the game this afternoon .

Despite their recent poor run Bristol are still comfortable in mid table so they aren't a bad side. Their home form is hit and miss and they've struggled for goals. Ashton Gate has never been a happy hunting ground for the Reds as we know but that's history. I fancy another victory today. Our lads will be brimming with confidence whilst City will be trying desperately to stop the rot.

Even money bet for the Reds to win today while Bristol are 3/1. I can't remember odds like that forra Barnsley Championship away fixture in many a year.

" news of an early goal at Ashton Gate Michelle Owen " yes Jeff and it's the visitor's who take an early lead thru £20million striker Darrell Dykes , he looks a snip at that price ! One nil to Barnsley

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Despite their recent poor run Bristol are still comfortable in mid table so they aren't a bad side. Their home form is hit and miss and they've struggled for goals. Ashton Gate has never been a happy hunting ground for the Reds as we know but that's history. I fancy another victory today. Our lads will be brimming with confidence whilst City will be trying desperately to stop the rot.

Even money bet for the Reds to win today while Bristol are 3/1. I can't remember odds like that forra Barnsley Championship away fixture in many a year.
    I would be backing Bristol at those prices, 3/1 for a home win is good value.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post

Worth a punt innit but am leaving it Eths cos I think we'll win. Rare tha gets an home side 3/1 against us in this division.

I hope we win too but I dont see us as an evens shot.

If anybody has any contact with Jules, tell him he put two predictions on this match. Ive put a message up to tell him but I dont think hes seen it.

If anybody has any contact with Jules, tell him he put two predictions on this match. Ive put a message up to tell him but I dont think hes seen it.
    I'm going to see how it pans out Ethel , at this moment it isn't an issue and only kicks in if one of his two predictions comes in .

OK

Name:  DE3A6A91-5392-4182-B60D-E467ED4F47EC.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  17.7 KB

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast