+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Chesterfield 20.02.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I am
    Yep it still says 0-0 om my stream.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Yep it still says 0-0 om my stream.
    Back ok now

Piling needs to be careful as it's a calamity waiting to happen with some of his footwork control. Whilst Notts had a bright five minutes, it's been mainly Cheaterfield that have been pressing us and have had the best spell so far.

Chessie were always gonna be quick out the blocks not having a game for 3 weeks. They've had loads of time to work out a game plan.
    Gonna be a long game this.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Piling needs to be careful as it's a calamity waiting to happen with some of his footwork control. Whilst Notts had a bright five minutes, it's been mainly Cheaterfield that have been pressing us and have had the best spell so far.
    That's twice Pilling has been lucky. Chessie looking a good deal more dangerous than us at present.

We haven't played a decent side since Boreham Wood. Can't imagine will will get away with another lacklustre performance today. They have a proper coach who recognises that the easiest way to nullify Ardleyball is to press us into making mistakes.

Not rocket science.

We are not having much influence in the game thus far. It's all in our half and we are defending well and resolutely. I can't think of a side that has had so many corners in such a short spell at home this season.

Looks like it's going to be long afternoon so far!

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    We haven't played a decent side since Boreham Wood. Can't imagine will will get away with another lacklustre performance today. They have a proper coach who recognises that the easiest way to nullify Ardleyball is to press us into making mistakes.

Not rocket science.
    Solihull, Torquay, Hartlepool, Stockport......we've played since Boreham Wood. Are you tripping?

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Solihull, Torquay, Hartlepool, Stockport......we've played since Boreham Wood. Are you tripping?
    No, not tripping. Didn't rate any of them. This is an awful league.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast